Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
IMG_0935.JPG
IMG_0936.JPG
Just completed my 2 weekly ritual with the Motorhome :xThumb:
When it's standing it's wheel covers off,move the Motorhome around using brakes and steering and gearbox,operate air suspension several times and the same with the levelling jacks.take it off hook up for the day and use the 12volt system to make the hab batteries work.Then its park back up in different position,levelling jacks down and tyre covers back on.
Some might say I'm nuts but it makes me feel better and that's all that matters:p:xlaugh:

tedontour

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2011
london
Funster No
MH
van conversion autocruise
Exp
since 1976
View attachment 140170 View attachment 140171 Just completed my 2 weekly ritual with the Motorhome :xThumb:
When it's standing it's wheel covers off,move the Motorhome around using brakes and steering and gearbox,operate air suspension several times and the same with the levelling jacks.take it off hook up for the day and use the 12volt system to make the hab batteries work.Then its park back up in different position,levelling jacks down and tyre covers back on.
Some might say I'm nuts but it makes me feel better and that's all that matters:p:xlaugh:
nice van :xThumb:

May 13, 2014
Maldon
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2002
Do all Motorhomers have garages like that ? I feel so much better now :sneaky:

jessthedog

Free Member
Aug 24, 2016
south east
Funster No
MH
A
Did that model not come with a butler to carry out all those menial tasks?:xlaugh:
Fantastic motorhome:xThumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 13, 2014
Maldon
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2002
I was feeling quite normal with my MH junk filled garage, now you have upset me. I really wanted a proper trike and you have proper, proper, PROPER trike. Makes my Piaggio 3 wheeler look like the toy it is. I hope your happy now.:envy::smiley:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
I was feeling quite normal with my MH junk filled garage, now you have upset me. I really wanted a proper trike and you have proper, proper, PROPER trike. Makes my Piaggio 3 wheeler look like the toy it is. I hope your happy now.:envy::smiley:
:xrofl:Ha ha that certainly wasn't my intention ,as I'm sure that your Piaggio is a great bike.
Brian & Jo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back