Rally 2 - 16th March 2015 - Benicarlo, Spain (1 Viewer)

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi,

I have taken a few photos so the new part of the site where we will be based. There are 19 very big pitches, as you can see we are 7.4 m and we have lots of space in front and at the back of the motorhome.

The owners say we can double up on pitches if we want or they have reserved 5 on another part of the site.

The showers are complete and every pitch has water and drainage.

There is a gate at the corner and a path to the shingle beach, you can take your dogs on the beach. I will take some photos this afternoon.
image.jpg
image.jpg

The turning into the site from the south is very tight, and very twisty, we wondered if we were going to make it. The entrance from the North is much easier. My advice is to ignore your sat nav, have a look on Google maps and work out the best for you, depending on the size of your motorhome.

Ginny

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 36

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Yes there is a lot of space, we will be able to have a dance! the owners are brilliant and can't do enough for us.

The wifi is good a new antenna has been erected on our site. Satellite TV is 10 euro a month.

The bar and restaurant area has just been finished with a new terrace and covered area. The price of the food and drink is very reasonable and the quality very good.

Chris B

Free Member
Oct 7, 2014
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2010
All looks good, we are leaving tomorrow and catching the ferry Sat.taking a leisurely drive down and expect to arrive early. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Chris & Jenny

OP
OP
tonka

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
PLEASE REMEMBER !!!!!!

Rally and agreed rates are from 2nd March....
I have made NO ARRANGEMENTS for early arrivals with the site and unsure on what price you will be charged or if they have space... The last weekend in February is a bank holiday in some areas of Spain....
If you do plan to arrive early please email / phone the site and confirm..

OR if Ginny can go ask at reception and then post here that would help.. ;)

Chris B

Free Member
Oct 7, 2014
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2010
Thanks for the information Steve. We were going to contact the site and check availability when we got nearer , we never seem to stop where we plan, easily distracted !

Jandek

Free Member
Jan 21, 2013
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythmn
Exp
Looks great! Looking forward to it . :)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Events have conspired against us for this rally, and while we were only ever 'penciled in' we were hopeful that we could go. It now transpires that we are going to be motorhome less for the next few weeks. So we are no going to be able to get there, or anywhere. :(

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
PLEASE REMEMBER !!!!!!

Rally and agreed rates are from 2nd March....
I have made NO ARRANGEMENTS for early arrivals with the site and unsure on what price you will be charged or if they have space... The last weekend in February is a bank holiday in some areas of Spain....
If you do plan to arrive early please email / phone the site and confirm..

OR if Ginny can go ask at reception and then post here that would help.. ;)

I will go to reception in the morning and let you know what the owners say. There are three other motorhomes already on the site but they are not staying into the rally time.

Ginny

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
Sorry to hear this Jim.Hope you get m/h sorted ok.
All the best
Bernie and Rona.
See you at Peterborough.

Jandek

Free Member
Jan 21, 2013
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythmn
Exp
So sorry you cant make it Jim and Sian:( Hope you get your problems sorted soon x

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Sorry you can't make it Jim and Sian - hope you get the MH situation sorted soon. x

Pat and Trish

Free Member
Jun 22, 2012
New Forest
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
3 years
I will go to reception in the morning and let you know what the owners say. There are three other motorhomes already on the site but they are not staying into the rally time.

Ginny

Thanks Ginny I think we may be arriving around 28th Feb, if you could let us know if the owners require a definite booking we would appreciate it
Pat

OP
OP
tonka

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Jim... No problem... Hope you get all sorted soon..

If there is anyone wishing to join this rally then 1 space is now available,, BUT you need to PM me ASAP. !!!!

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi, I have just spoken to the owners and according to their records there are three motorhomes arriving early so far. They have no problem at all with Funsters coming sooner than the 2nd but she asks that you let her know, or post on here and I will pass the information on.

They are allowing short stay motorhomes on the new site but they have been told they must be off on the 1st. She said if there are a lot of us arriving early then she will stop putting short stay motorhomes on our rally site.

Ginny

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
We've given ourselves 5 days to get down which is probably more than enough! We could well be there on the Sunday but would confirm with either site or on here nearer the time.

The pics look great, very nice indeed...really looking forward to some sunshine and our first Rally! (y)

Dave and another Ginny

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
We have just been down to the beach, which is only a couple of minutes from the gate in the rally site. The beach was deserted and we had a lovely walk.

image.jpg

This is Lisa, and the brand new sun terrace.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 56

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Fulltiming since February 2013
Hi, I have just spoken to the owners and according to their records there are three motorhomes arriving early so far. They have no problem at all with Funsters coming sooner than the 2nd but she asks that you let her know, or post on here and I will pass the information on.

They are allowing short stay motorhomes on the new site but they have been told they must be off on the 1st. She said if there are a lot of us arriving early then she will stop putting short stay motorhomes on our rally site.

Ginny

Hi Ginny, I intend to arrive a bit earlier on the 28th, can you let them know please?
Thanks, Paul

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back