1st Time out

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ab1451, Jul 7, 2008.

1. ab1451

ab1451 Deleted User

We have owned our Auto Trail Apache E700 for 1 week now and are absolutely delighted with it. We went from Bedford down to Mersea Island, Colchester Essex mainly to give it a good run and to see if we have discoved any faults or problems.

What was absolutely brillient was the amount of other motorhomers who waved at us (I thought we were doing something wrong at first:Blush:) but soon become evident that this was not the case.So to all those on the A1M, M25 and the A12 on 5th and 6th July who gave us a smile on our maiden voyage - A BIG THAK YOU:BigGrin:

Alan & Jean (ab1451)
  2. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

Aug 26, 2007
    [​IMG] unfortunately i wasnt one of them but this is what to expect from such a great bunch of like minded people. :thumb:

we all have a common interest so we always wave.
    and normally get one back[​IMG]

3. RuthRv

RuthRv Read Only Funster

Jan 4, 2008
    wasn't me i was wth the funsters at lincoln, glad though that you got lots of waves, when i am in the car i have to stop myself from waving:Rofl1:whenever i see a motorhome:Doh:
  4. dccollett

dccollett Deleted User

We were out for the first time too this weekend, a fair bit further north than you though. We dropped down along the Yorkshire coast across the Humber into Lincolnshire, and returned on Sunday over the North York Moors.

Plenty of waves for us too