1995 Ford Auto-Sleeper Duetto (1 Viewer)

Apr 7, 2008
Garstang, Lancashire, UK.
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail Tracker RB
Exp
Since 1968.
Hi Everyone,
I'm the very very proud owner of a 1995 Ford Auto-Sleeper Duetto. It's a really fantastic vehicle, automatic gearbox and all. The camper has only covered 27000 miles, yes it's true, I have all the service records and every MOT issued and it's true, 27000 miles. Although I've owned a variety of vehicles over the many many years, too many to mention really, Americans, Custom builds from SCSporthome and the like this camper is truly what it says on the box. Everything works as it should and we have just driven down from Sunny Southport to Sunny Spain without too much trouble. The exhaust fell off in Agen so I'm going to have to try and get a new one fitted somewhere near to Vinaros. What I'm after most of all is either an original or a copy of the 1995 Ford Auto-Sleeper Duetto Owners Handbook. Any help in trying to find this elusive handbook will be greatly appreciated.
Many many thanks,
David. email to marshdc2@yahoo.co.uk

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
:welcome: DavidMarsh to MH Fun

Have you tried Auto-Sleepers they are normally very helpful with manuals I have been told.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Baggins

Free Member
Nov 15, 2008
Torbay
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Looks like you got a great piece of kit there with just 27k on the clock.

Supprised that such a low milage van has had the info-pack go missing - have you looked in every nook and cranny?

My '98 Duetto is probably very similar, if not the same, specification but my complete set of Autosleeper manual + Carver + Electrolux + Thetford + Zig etc. would take a bit of copying and I'm off & away next week.

Anything specific you need to know now?

Regards

BW

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
DavidMarsh
Apr 7, 2008
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail Tracker RB
Exp
Since 1968.
Sorry, a bit late in writing but did get a hold of a Handbook. I'm now a few more motorhomes down the line!!!
Again, sorry for not replying and thanking you.

ails

Free Member
Jul 3, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Duetto
DavidMarsh - continuing the tradition of keeping this thread alive every 6 years, I am myself the new owner of a 1995 autosleeper duetto and I'm really suffering without the manual due to leaks etc. Any chance you still have it lying around and could share it?

ails

Free Member
Jul 3, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Duetto
DavidMarsh - continuing the tradition of keeping this thread alive every 6 years, I am myself the new owner of a 1995 autosleeper duetto and I'm really suffering without the manual due to leaks etc. Any chance you still have it lying around and could share it?

Nov 19, 2019
Funster No
MH
Challenger 287GA
Exp
Since 2020
This thread :

Its Alive Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Hi Everyone,
I'm the very very proud owner of a 1995 Ford Auto-Sleeper Duetto. It's a really fantastic vehicle, automatic gearbox and all. The camper has only covered 27000 miles, yes it's true, I have all the service records and every MOT issued and it's true, 27000 miles. Although I've owned a variety of vehicles over the many many years, too many to mention really, Americans, Custom builds from SCSporthome and the like this camper is truly what it says on the box. Everything works as it should and we have just driven down from Sunny Southport to Sunny Spain without too much trouble. The exhaust fell off in Agen so I'm going to have to try and get a new one fitted somewhere near to Vinaros. What I'm after most of all is either an original or a copy of the 1995 Ford Auto-Sleeper Duetto Owners Handbook. Any help in trying to find this elusive handbook will be greatly appreciated.
Many many thanks,
David. email to marshdc2@yahošŸ¤£šŸ¤£

OP
OP
DavidMarsh
Apr 7, 2008
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail Tracker RB
Exp
Since 1968.
I'm so sorry to say that I let the handbook I gleaned go when I sold the Duetto. I think I got a lot of help from the Auto-Sleeper forum, hope this helps.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back