1991 Burnster diesel LHD (1 Viewer)

Julie798

Free Member
Dec 17, 2007
Funster No
Hi
we are thinking of selling our Burnster, its in good nick and really reliable, we have just put 12 months ticket on it and had it serviced, its got a permant single and a over double and the table and benches turn into a bed, anyway, would I be as well just putting it on ebay or is there better ways to go about it. Has anyone used preloved ? and is this the right time of year to sell, Thanks all

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi
we are thinking of selling our Burnster, its in good nick and really reliable, we have just put 12 months ticket on it and had it serviced, its got a permant single and a over double and the table and benches turn into a bed, anyway, would I be as well just putting it on ebay or is there better ways to go about it. Has anyone used preloved ? and is this the right time of year to sell, Thanks all
Morning Julie798.

Yes I would think this is about the right tiime to advertise the Rig...

With the first decent weather for ages. people are beginning to think about changing/buying vans.

Ebay's ok if you can afford to pay all their charges...

There's always the Classifieds on this site...

Good Luck and how about a pic?

Steve.

OP
OP
Julie798

Julie798

Free Member
Dec 17, 2007
Funster No
motorhome sale

Thanks for that, weather rubbish still here . I forgot about the classified, off to take some pics now, in the rain Lol !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Julie798

Julie798

Free Member
Dec 17, 2007
Funster No
1991 LHD Burstner

Now listed on ebay if anyone is looking for a clean reliable diesel motorhome

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
Hi
Exactly the right time to sell. Try Auto Trader first.

Recently sold my campervan on there. Paid for one month on the website but it was snapped up just two days after the ad going on.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back