Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
Hi i have tried recording a few programs using the built in epg on the tv and this worked great on 1 usb stick which was just 4gb , how ever when i tried the 16gb usb stick it failed to either reformat it or if it reformatted ok, then it would not record ok onto it, ( the same usb stick works 100% fine on any pc )
so is this something to do with formatting in fat32 / 4gb , and the media being limited to 4gb ??
or do others use larger media to record programs onto with the same make of tv.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
May be down to the speed of the chip in the usb stick. I don't record on my Cello since I fitted a Icecrypt sat tuner but I have the same problem with that some sticks work some don't, even had ones that work once then never again. It's pot luck.

Mr Milliemobile

Funster
Sep 9, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2014
I use the same tv with 16gb usb stick never had any issues. Make sure the usb us a proper branded version as cheaper ones (particularly ebay) are prone to issues. Same is true for SD cards

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Bart

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
I use the same tv with 16gb usb stick never had any issues. Make sure the usb us a proper branded version as cheaper ones (particularly ebay) are prone to issues. Same is true for SD cards
Thanks this is exactly what i want :) any chance you could link your usb stick

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back