Free Member
Aug 28, 2012
Elgin,Moray,Scotland
Funster No
MH
bailey approach 760 se
Exp
since 2012
Maybe one for the ladies thinking of buying a 12v hair drier as want to wildcamp but the boss needs her hair drier and don't want to buy an inverter
Any comments welcome as need to get something before next weekend
Cheers Ron

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
dont bother.

her hair will dry faster standing in a breeze.or running around in circles.

theres a valid reason for mains powered hairdriers being upwards of 1200watts.....they need power, and a lot of lt.

i had a 12v kettle once for use during the 1/2hr dinner break sat in the van at work....even with the engine running, break was over a long time before the water was hot enough to make coffee.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
camocam1

camocam1

Free Member
Aug 28, 2012
Elgin,Moray,Scotland
Funster No
MH
bailey approach 760 se
Exp
since 2012
Cheers will just have to go for a drive with her head out the window and watch for hedges

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
When the weather is inclement LOL the gas boiler thingy combined with the fan throws out so much hot air from the vents I want Pete to get a vacuum cleaner type hose thingy I can fit in one of the vents and use as a hairdrier because I have to recline on the floor to do it at the mo - in summer it ain't a prob because it does eventually dry, but when it's snowing or raining and cold, it stays wet forever.

Once it's dry-ish I can employ said gas appliance - I have both tongs and a hotbrush, which I've used for years. Yes even though hair is now long and permed - the brush takes the frizz out and establishes which way my fringe is going to go. I'd have to try not to shoot meself if it packed up en route till I could find the nearest Braun stockist!

The brush I have at the mo (or it's predecessor) has been to India, France, Yugoslavia, Malaysia, Australia, the Dom Repub, France. Spain ....... and all over the UK.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back