12V Electrics for beginners 1-5 sept (1 Viewer)

Sep 30, 2008
Funster No
Thanks Roger:Smile:

Lots of information in an understandable format, we are now more confidant about ( in laymans terms ) fiddling with the wiring.

Malc is now wandering the streets with his multimeter doing health checks on anything battery powered, he has also developed a taste for scrumpy ( I wonder why ).

Lovely walk into Ilfracombe along cycle path, taxi back cost as much as two nights site fee.
I admire those that did bike it there and back ( the grumpy old gits ), hope you've recovered.

For those that don't know,

Roger's site is less than a ten minute drive to Woolacombe Bay, £5 to park the van for the day. Five minute walk to the beach and town. Ilfracombe £1.50 an hour or £7 a day to park. Sorry can't do links, if thats what they're called. We really need a seminar on using this site.

Thanks again Roger, see you next year.

Anne & Malc

Jan 5, 2009
Chillington Devon
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2006
Sorry so late but thanks to Roger and Sue for a great weekend and seminar on the black art of electrickery!!!!

Shame to leave on tuesday but work beckoned down the road, where 2 funsters vans appeared on thursday.

Hope to rally again next year.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

littlevanfan

Free Member
Jun 4, 2010
BRISTOL
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
3 years
12v fun

Thanks Roger for all the useful info and support and thankyou
to everyone else for making us newbies feel so welcome.
We learnt lots of stuff and also allowed us the time and space to do some
much needed electrical works on the van with on hand support!

Lazy Buzzard is in a lovely spot -hopefully the sun will be shining next time:RollEyes:

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I'm glad everyone enjoyed themseleves and maybe learnt something of use, even if you just enjoyed the scrumpy, hee hee. I would love to hold another one next year for those that missed this one and will be pleased to supply the marquee and seminar. however under the forum rules someone else must organise the meet/Rally. Any takers please contact me to discuss dates etc. If this is not acceptable Jim please amend post. Thanks.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back