12mm push fit water connector availability (1 Viewer)

Oct 26, 2014
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Pilote P696GJ
Exp
I have a leaking tap which is dripping so badly I've had to switch of the pump .
It can't be fixed so I going to isolate does anyone know if these connectors are available in spain

Attachments

• IMG_0114.PNG
    IMG_0114.PNG
    256.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0117.PNG
    IMG_0117.PNG
    267.1 KB · Views: 35

Geejay

Free Member
Dec 25, 2011
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
I think some Accesorios para Autocaravanas depots will have something. Here's one, but depends where you are, or maybe you can get it posted: scroll down and there's 2 Tapons http://www.masquecamper.com/categorias/Agua-y-sanitarios/Instalacion-rapida-John-Guest/

If not, detach the pipe, fold it over to make a tight bend and bind it with string to stop the water. You'll need to replace the pipe eventually. Alternatively, if you can get a straight connector and a bit of sacrificial pipe to stick on the end, then do the same.

OP
OP
Neil S
Oct 26, 2014
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Pilote P696GJ
Exp
I think some Accesorios para Autocaravanas depots will have something. Here's one, but depends where you are, or maybe you can get it posted: scroll down and there's 2 Tapons http://www.masquecamper.com/categorias/Agua-y-sanitarios/Instalacion-rapida-John-Guest/

If not, detach the pipe, fold it over to make a tight bend and bind it with string to stop the water. You'll need to replace the pipe eventually. Alternatively, if you can get a straight connector and a bit of sacrificial pipe to stick on the end, then do the same.
Thank you for your reply , I managed to source a 12mm straight connector from a Motorhome repair shop in Benicarlo which has allowed me to bypass the bathroom sink and still have the shower in use . (y)(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back