12 volt probs with my Transit based C I Meridien. (1 Viewer)

Seajay

Banned
Nov 2, 2014
Funster No
MH
C L Meridien
Exp
since 2000
Does anybody know where I can obtain a wiring/circuit diagram for my 1996 C I Meridien....I'm pretty much OK with the Transit bit, but the C I bit is a bit of a headache in the 12 volt dept. First of all the electric step PCB board went sick, so I bypassed it with a manually operated up & down switch, now the 12 volt feed to the Electrolux fridge heater element has gone AWOL !!......I think it's only supposed to be alive when the engine is running and the little rocker switch on the fridge is lit.....All contributions gratefully received .....Chris.o_O

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
12v fridge feed could be a relay failure.

May be under the bonnet next to the engine battery along with the split charge relay....just a standard 12v 30amp automotive relay.

OP
OP
S

Seajay

Banned
Nov 2, 2014
Funster No
MH
C L Meridien
Exp
since 2000
Thanks for that PJ......will take a search about when the wagon comes back from having new injectors fitted on Monday. I see there are 2 batteries fitted under the bonnet & I'm guessing one is for the Transit starter and the other for the service side of things, although there are 2 more fitted alongside the freshwater tank.
Cheers....Chris.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back