Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I have been sitting here over the past week or so doing the advert I want to put on Ebat when I come back from France.. a Classified..... a price for the works .. but if I was offered less then off comes the extras... given I have put over £14k of extras on the RV in the 3 years we have owned it, there is a lot of extras... 114 ish... some items of course are multi items.. but others are one off's

The Rv goes with all the fixed items, like satellite TV, TV DVD and Inverter and Alarms, back up camera etc. etc., but I was amazed as I went through the RV (Virtual that is) and worked out just how many extras there are... I also looked at the receipts and history books I do (2 x A4 binders full) and while I like to think it was only £14k.. it is actually a lot more. Some of the items can be removed. But I was going to get all new gear for the replacement. It was a shock just what there is.

Last lots of buys were JIM fairy light... sorry JIM, I meant tyre pressure monitors ...

examples of extras, Macerator, 2 reece tow balls (one with a roller wheel fitted and an extension reece bar)... all the LEDS... 21 of them etc., etc., that is some list... good job ebay do not charge by the word.

Bob

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Are you listing the RATas an extra or is it included in the price:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.