1 year trip starting with Morocco 2017 (1 Viewer)

Mark-kelly

Free Member
Jan 5, 2017
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Hi all
My wife and I are new to the forum scene but thought it might help us get some different views and advice.
We've been motorhoming for years so not newbies.
We are starting a year trip around Europe on 17/01/2017 when we are heading down to morocco for some winter sunshine, from there we plan to head through Spain, France, Italy, Croatia and end up in the Greek islands, I think my wife "Kelly" will be trying to do some sort of travel blog so friends and family can take a look at our adventure, we also hope it might help other people who are maybe planning a similar trip as we've struggled to find a lot of information on people who have done something similar over the last year.
Let the adventure begin ❤️
Mark & Kelly

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
welcome animated smiley3.gif

laird of Dunstan

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 15, 2015
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9000DFH
Exp
ex caravanner
welcome to fun mark and kelly ,im hoping to do something similar next year

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome! If you want to get some response and interaction from your blog publish it on here. I've done that for our trips and it has been very useful and rewarding. Just start a thread called say "Our Year Off" then post updates and photos to it. You will get good interaction with the folk here and most importantly useful suggestions and help if something goes wrong. Family will need to register here to see the images full sized but registration is free.
The number of people reading your story on this forum will be a hundred times bigger than you are likely to get from your own privately published blog.

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Check out the Morocco threads. Lots of info there

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 19, 2015
Windermere
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
15 years
Hi Mark and Kelly, we met you at Essouria the other day. Hope you're still having fun. What is the link to Kelly's blog? We are here enjoying the sun in Marrakech (Relais). Site hard to find but well worth it.

Oct 12, 2013
Filey
Funster No
MH
N and B Flair
Exp
Since 2014
Hi Mark and Kelly, we met you at Essouria the other day. Hope you're still having fun. What is the link to Kelly's blog? We are here enjoying the sun in Marrakech (Relais). Site hard to find but well worth it.
Easy to find with a sat nav

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back