£15 for 3 nights (1 Viewer)

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
If anyone has booked the £15 for three nights deal that Haven holidays are doing at the Blue Dolphin park please be aware the toilet and washing has been moved into a porta cabin at the far end of the field because of building work on the main toilets.
I and numerous others have been contacted by the management about this and they have kindly changed us to Reighton Sands for the same price:roflmto:

philw111

Free Member
Mar 22, 2009
Moray Firth
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr 484
Exp
Since 2004
We went to Reighton Sands a couple of years back and the conditions were terrible. Admittedly there had been a lot of rain (can't blame Haven for that) but they had made no effort to help motorhomers and tourers. Unless things have changed recently, the pitches are all slightly sloping and drainage is very poor. The area was so muddy that it was a case of sliding into some sort of parked position and hoping you will be able to get out when you want to. It might be worth checking out what the conditions are like before you get there.

From our experience with this and one other Haven site we have visited, they seem far more interested in getting people to buy statics and look upon other visitors as a necessary evil.

Oct 24, 2007
Funster No
Are you going to do a stand up comedy act there ? That would be a riot.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Well that's cheered me up no end! Actually I can rise above that and still have a good time anyway. Apparently there are beautiful walks on the cliff which my wee dog will love, although if there really is a load of mud, I will probably do my usual and sit in it. Ho hum!

Ivy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back