been out first time in 3 years (1 Viewer)

pigginchilli

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp
We are now wardens at a nice site in callander, brought the bandit with me and had a fantastic day out today.
DSCF1112.JPG

Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Is that a coincidence that there's an ambulance parked where all the bikes are, or are they getting an early start? Lol. Nice looking bike!! X

Aaahhhh just seen it's a speed camera van!! Definitely getting an early start then!!! Lol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
pigginchilli

pigginchilli

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp
Is that a coincidence that there's an ambulance parked where all the bikes are, or are they getting an early start? Lol. Nice looking bike!! X

Aaahhhh just seen it's a speed camera van!! Definitely getting an early start then!!! Lol
Very true the police presence is a bit overkill up here but i have eyes like a hawk and can be a good boy when needed. lol

May 7, 2011
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Kontiki 669
Exp
Since 2010

Thought was a spec savers advert for a minute!:)

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Quite a few bikes out and about today not that far from you, we stayed at Inversnaid last night and past a few bikes today going through Aberfoyle on our way to Drymen.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Inveraray if I'm not mistaken. Used to fish off the pier for mackerel when a lad.
Passed The Green Welly a couple of weeks back heading up towards Fort William. Your weather was a heckofalot better than ours!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back