Just wanted to say how good their workshop is! (1 Viewer)

WhiteCheyenneMan

Free Member
Sep 29, 2011
TN30, Nr Tenterden
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2011
I thought that I would ask JC Leisure's workshop (just around the corner from me....well 6 miles) whether they could test my vehicle battery and replace my single gel leisure battery with two new specified, by me, leisure batteries.

They could and they did and they were brilliant. Despite being very busy, they booked me in within 4 working days, confirmed that the vehicle battery was okay, checked that the new batteries would fit and allowed me to supply the new ones (because I could obtain them at a lower than trade price).

Allowing 24hrs for delivery of the batteries, they took just 1.5 hours in total and have done an excellent job. Thoroughly recommended! I plan to use them for annual servicing in future.

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Sounds good.. what gels did you fit? And was the existing gel tested to determine it's state or did you just decide to replace it??
Andy.

OP
OP
WhiteCheyenneMan

WhiteCheyenneMan

Free Member
Sep 29, 2011
TN30, Nr Tenterden
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2011
Sounds good.. what gels did you fit? And was the existing gel tested to determine it's state or did you just decide to replace it??
Andy.

Existing gel was not performing as well as it should and I wanted to double up and there was no current match to the old Exide G85. It was replaced by 'wet' Varta LFD90's http://www.aandncaravanservices.co.uk/battery-technology.php .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back