Rally Chat Whitby goth meet dates to be confirmed (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
weekenders

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Just further to the above Val, has there been a problem with the April goth dates with the college?
Lance :)
AS we can only have the college from Friday to Sunday, it is such a rush to get motorhomes on after 5.30, also the April goth weekend is not as good as the Halloween goth weekend.
So it is our decision to not run an April goth meet.

Wickolad

Free Member
Sep 10, 2013
Wickersley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie to MH, 20yrs+ Caravanning.
AS we can only have the college from Friday to Sunday, it is such a rush to get motorhomes on after 5.30, also the April goth weekend is not as good as the Halloween goth weekend.
So it is our decision to not run an April goth meet.
Thank you for the reply Val, I totally agree with your decision. We have been to a couple of your Whitby meets and can only commend you, Bob and the other Funster for your hard work and commitment to making it such a success. I certainly appreciate the stress it must cause you with the constant 2-way stop start traffic in and out of the car park on Friday evening with college staff and parents leaving and Funster arrivals. My hat goes off to you all. Thank you once again, Lance and Sheryl (y):D

Apr 29, 2012
Holmfirth
Funster No
MH
1990 Gulfstream RV
Exp
30yrs
Hi Val and Bob, hope you are both well. If the list has started, can you put us on too, or let us know when it is started. Don't want to miss another one, as sadly we only got on the reserve list last year, cheers, Ann and Steve.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 12, 2011
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Burstner ixeo t 590
Exp
4yrs
Could we go on the list please

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
weekenders

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
I've been trying to find out when it is Val but it must be one of the the best kept dates secret or just not made yet lol
They have not released the dates yet, it will be after the April goth meet, will post dates once we know

Castaway

Free Member
Mar 2, 2008
Darlington
Funster No
MH
Gone back to tugging
Exp
40 years
Whitby Kustom is now being advertised as 28th October, if that's any help?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back