Has your dog or cat ever got lost? (1 Viewer)

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Thought that this might be useful for dog or cat owners.

Apparently, One animal out of three will get lost at least once in its life.

With this device, you can see your pet’s location at any time. The GPS collar is connected to your smartphone through a mobile app and provides a location every 30 seconds without any distance limit.

If your pet goes missing, an alert is automatically sent to your phone. Alerts are triggered when your dog or cat enters or leaves a specified zone (unlimited number of zones).

Watch the video: -
https://www.weenect.com/en/gps-collar-for-dogs-cats-weenect-pets.html

I have no connection with this company. Just thought that it might be useful. I would have loved one of these when my saluki dog was alive. He could disappear as fast as a bullet shot from a gun and I would be really worried that I would never find him again. Had a number of scary outings with him!

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
We have a gps tracker collar (different brand) and it gives fantastic piece of mind. Our boy likes to chase the oddpheasant and sometimes misjudges where we might be. Has been known to make his way home a few times while the missus is out looking for him. Being able to see where he is heading and the distance helps us to predict where he is going and cut him off.
Ironically since we bought it, he hasnt done another disappearing act on an epic scale. It's as if he knows we would find him and cut short his advenrure

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
wouldn't have worked for my cat, she got rid of all collars within a day of having one put on.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back