LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Some time ago a very nice "Funster" wrote in simple terms how to get rid of Add`s that appeared on every thing I opened.

Using a "pop up blocker".... It was simple to install... (Must have been for me to do it)...

I can only assume it ran for a year and then you had to redo and install it again....

Cos it has stopped working and the (To me) annoying adverts are back and some take over most of the page...

Can anyone remind me as to how to do it again...

:Ta2:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Adblocker ... you can get it for most browsers and its free.

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
I need to know how to do it on an iPad if anyone can enlighten me please .....it drives me mad:devil:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Works on most browsers Mo, just google Adblock Plus and download the one for your browser, I'm on Firefox. If I remember it should add an icon to your browser bar unless you have to go into " Options" and add it yourself. Initially you may have to right click on each web page and choose the option to Adblock it but give it a whirl as I've had it so long I've forgotten.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Some time ago a very nice "Funster" wrote in simple terms how to get rid of Add`s that appeared on every thing I opened.

Using a "pop up blocker".... It was simple to install... (Must have been for me to do it)...

I can only assume it ran for a year and then you had to redo and install it again....

Cos it has stopped working and the (To me) annoying adverts are back and some take over most of the page...

Can anyone remind me as to how to do it again...

:Ta2:
Just stay off those dodgy sites your visiting Mo;):whistle:
Brian & Jo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back