• Do you need a house sitter? Are you a house sitter? Use this forum to hook up with each other and arrange house-sitting and pet care etc.  MotorhomeFun takes no responsibility for any aspect of the house sit and only provides this forum as a way of introduction. Vetting and due diligence is the responsibility of the individual.  You are advised to use a formal agreement an example of which can be found here

HOUSE OWNERS
    Tell us roughly where you are, the dates you require, what you are looking for, if you accept pets, largest motorhome you could accommodate etc.

SITTERS
    Tell us about you, your van, any pets, any house sitting experience, where you would travel to etc

Sitter Available Recomendation (1 Viewer)

jtp890

Free Member
May 16, 2014
wakefield
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs 7014
Exp
13 years on n off
Just used @Keelie for a long weekend house and dog sit, if anyone needs a sitter I can highly recommend this lady. Having met a few days earlier, Anne arrived after we had left as I given her a key, she dropped me a text to say she had arrived and noodles was fine. Despite offering use of the house, Anne choose to use her motorhome, parked on the drive with EHU. We enjoyed a cup of tea on our return and chatted for an hour. We are planning a winter break later in the year and will be booking Anne as soon as possible.
Jim

Oct 8, 2016
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Talisman Autosleeper
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thank you jtp890 for the fab recommendation. It was great to look after your home as well as your lovely dog.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

BGB

Free Member
Feb 28, 2016
GAINSBOROUGH
Funster No
MH
PANEL VAN CONVERSION
Exp
SINCE AUGUST 2015
Thank you jtp890 for the fab recommendation. It was great to look after your home as well as your lovely dog.
hello, looking at most of february away to NZ, would leave a dog and cat, what are your rates please.....sorry dont know how to send message

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
hello, looking at most of february away to NZ, would leave a dog and cat, what are your rates please.....sorry dont know how to send message

Send a message? Hover over the "inbox" top right and click on start a conversation, then address it to whoever, Keelie in this case.

I don't know about charging, the original idea was for folk to provide a parking spot and whatever facilities necessary and the sitter got free camping and the chance to explore a new area but I suppose anything goes if it suits both parties.

You may have already seen it but have a look at this thread and see how well we and @CWH got on with our arrangement.

Good luck inwhatever you come up with.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back