• Do you need a house sitter? Are you a house sitter? Use this forum to hook up with each other and arrange house-sitting and pet care etc.  MotorhomeFun takes no responsibility for any aspect of the house sit and only provides this forum as a way of introduction. Vetting and due diligence is the responsibility of the individual.  You are advised to use a formal agreement an example of which can be found here

HOUSE OWNERS
    Tell us roughly where you are, the dates you require, what you are looking for, if you accept pets, largest motorhome you could accommodate etc.

SITTERS
    Tell us about you, your van, any pets, any house sitting experience, where you would travel to etc

House Sitter Reqd Next to Toulouse France (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
We would have loved to do it but it's a very mad time for my client and its not possible for me to not work.
I have just become shelf employed and and its a new contract I have just Ben awarded
So sorry we can't help we do Hope you find sume one
Bill

Mar 11, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2010
Aw.. Frankie, I really do feel for you.

Some of the local 'gens du voyage' to us have decided that Mr Stroppys workplace is a great place to spend the summer hols. They haven't camped up (they are fairly local but I've no doubt their relatives will visit soon) but are spending all day there. The kids are uncontrollable and a few things have gone 'missing'.

I'd have loved to come over just to give you a much needed break but can't get time off work. I hope someone is able to help you out soon.

Hugs to you.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back