Rally [Jul 17, 2016] York Fun Rally (York) (1 Viewer)

daved2524

Free Member
Jan 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
5th wheel and a Nissan
Exp
Since April 2016
I understand it is going to be too late but if you have a place I would love to attent your rally. I have a 5th wheel so I do need room.

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
I understand it is going to be too late but if you have a place I would love to attent your rally. I have a 5th wheel so I do need room.
Hi, I can add you to the reserve list as we are full. Space isn't a problem for your unit.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

daved2524

Free Member
Jan 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
5th wheel and a Nissan
Exp
Since April 2016
Yes please if you could. Are you going to arrange air experience flights in a microlight from your local airfield as a fun day out?. I probably could set up something for funsters if you fancy it.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
If you want to Cycle into York (its about 4 miles) on cycle tracks, bring your bikes and a bike lock for each one. York isn't known for its Tea leaves but best being secure! I will come with you to show you the way.

Please DO NOT believe him 'Fun Buddies' the man is a Cad and a Bounder. Those of you who walked from Corfe Castle to Swanage with him last year or the year before will know Popeye does NOT speak with Forked Tongue.

You have been warned.........:imoutahere:

Griff.........News at Ten............Falkirk Wheel

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Yes please if you could. Are you going to arrange air experience flights in a microlight from your local airfield as a fun day out?. I probably could set up something for funsters if you fancy it.
That is the plan. I've tried twice now but haven't been able to catch anyone on site to organise anything.
I will be going on Sunday so third time lucky!

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
HI @Teasy2007 I will have my genni with me you can use that to charge your go faster wheels ray xx lol still lol this will be WELSH electric will make you go zoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm but will you run over popeye for me ha ha

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Only good genni is a dead one
big-machine-gun.gif
I'll charge their kit silently (y):whistle:

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi Jez and Lin, would it be possible to have EHU as Mike will need to charge his disability scooter? If the EHU points are all taken then we might be able to manage if a funsters will let us charge occasionally!

Ginny
If we can't manage to charge the battery on site is it easy to disconnect it from the scooter? I can drop it off at my house and charge it. Would be best if you had a spare you could bring?
Alternatively I might be able to negotiate use of the Lecce in the Pavilion, he might want a few quid for it!

Last edited by a moderator:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
@Jez and Lin.

It'll be fine to charge the scooter overnight from an inverter, allowing the donor batteries to recharge in the daytime. @Techno really has the power capacity to do that, and as it's summer, there will be little all else going out of the batteries.
Although not anywhere near the same capacity, we too are able to recharge overnight, and recuperate in the day light. We could take it in turns, if more convenient all round.

@Teasy2007 . What is the charging specs of the scooter charger please Ginny?

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Hi Jez and Lin, would it be possible to have EHU as Mike will need to charge his disability scooter? If the EHU points are all taken then we might be able to manage if a funsters will let us charge occasionally!Ginny
If the battery is removable you can charge with us, :smoke:
we are on campsite on EHU :smiley:
Jude

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
If the battery is removable you can charge with us, :smoke:
we are on campsite on EHU :smiley:
Jude
So are we , just for the weekend. But same as above , if you need to. That's if we have to have eh with the pitch. As we don't really want/need it.

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
So are we , just for the weekend. But same as above , if you need to. That's if we have to have eh with the pitch. As we don't really want/need it.
I don't think you have to have EHU, I'll check this weekend

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
@Carol tell me is to be LOVE we take to YORK I await your wisdom ray xx lol still lol and if I love the wendy game let it be WALES WALES

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
@Carol tell me is to be LOVE we take to YORK I await your wisdom ray xx lol still lol and if I love the wendy game let it be WALES WALES
Please @Carol tell him love, I'll have enough on without dealing with the marauding Welsh trying to take York for the first time. Look what their footie team did tonight, anything's possible! ; )

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
@Jez and Lin looking at your post it is LOVE I will bring to YORK @Carol will like some to, NOW the people of YORK I would LOVE the following I would LOVE you to buy all the booze and the food, I would LOVE you to pay for the derv for the trip to and from YORK ,I would LOVE you to get all the water we use on our stay, I would LOVE you to empty my cassette for me come on you people of YORK show your LOVE ray xx lol still lol show me the LOVE

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
If we can't manage to charge the battery on site is it easy to disconnect it from the scooter? I can drop it off at my house and charge it. Would be best if you had a spare you could bring?
Alternatively I might be able to negotiate use of the Lecce in the Pavilion, he might want a few quid for it!

The battery does not disconnect from the scooter unfortunately, but it sounds like there are lots of offers to help, as usual Funsters to the rescue - many thanks.

Ginny

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back