iefandg

Free Member
Jun 9, 2016
Oxford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I love the posts - I am after a GSM alarm as really want to know for my own benefit if my mh is being broken into. I understand about the noise factor and nobody giving two hoots about an alarm so a simple text for me is ideal (and even better if I am not far away!)
Love to know if anyone has purchased one lately that does the job at a good price.

Andrew gill151

Free Member
Apr 18, 2016
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Knaus C class
Exp
2 years
Had a Growler and non starter fitted last week, only managed to set it off myself 3 times so far, good bit of kit and if it puts off only one of our light fingered little visitors its worth it.

Big Nick

Free Member
Aug 17, 2015
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Coachbuilt
Exp
Had a Strikeback fitted last week with a 'Devils Wail' as well as a led booster and extra led.
Very professional service and a pleasure to deal with VB.
A bit of extra piece of mind that a break in to the van ain't gonna be a quiet experience for the thief and they will be very uncomfortable as they search it (they won't find much worth having!!) meaning they'll be on their toes a bit sooner.
Also the added bonus the thief will hopefully pick on an unalarmed van in the first place!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
My unit is fully insured! It's an Inanimate object! If it's nicked it's no emotional loss to me. It's not my life! it's not any member of my family, IT'S a M/HOME!

IT IS FULLY INSURED!

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
You must excuse our scepticism, but we do tend to get suspicious about new posters making their first post singing the praises of a commercial product. It may be better to introduce yourself first.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back