Rally Bagwell Rally, Weymouth, June 2016. Official List. (1 Viewer)

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Mo, can you add us to the list or reserve list please we would like to attend for the full meet 21st June - 3rd July
Cheers Ed and Shirley
(er, do I need a Mankini this year)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Hi Ed....

Plot 16 is free from a cancellation...

I will put you on the list now.. (y)

No Mankini this year.... :blush:

The fancy dress theme is the Cleopatra Era...

Easy for Shirley............(y) But not sure about you.... little white tunic and a big chopper or sword or lance and a tin helmet..... :giggler:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Toledo on trip to Thetford

20160527_132336.jpg

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Hi @old-mo do you have this rally every year, we're in Scotland this time but will keep some time free next year if it's an annual event

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Hi @old-mo do you have this rally every year, we're in Scotland this time but will keep some time free next year if it's an annual event

Hi Dave............

Afraid this is the last one I will be doing.. :crying1:

Hanging up my key`s...

For one reason and another..

If any one else want`s to take it on after this one, I am willing to help, as we now live within a few miles of the Rally Site.. (y)

Thanks for the enquiry.. (y)

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Dave............

Afraid this is the last one I will be doing.. :crying1:

Hanging up my key`s...

For one reason and another..

If any one else want`s to take it on after this one, I am willing to help, as we now live within a few miles of the Rally Site.. (y)

Thanks for the enquiry.. (y)

Thanks for the reply, in that case I hope you enjoy every minute of it, have a good one (y)

Jul 7, 2012
WEST SUSSEX
Funster No
MH
Hobby Siesta 555
Exp
32 YEARS
I am sending this for Arthurbognor. He has asked me cancel his booking for Bagwell farm. His subscription has run out so can't post himself.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
I am sending this for Arthurbognor. He has asked me cancel his booking for Bagwell farm. His subscription has run out so can't post himself.
Hi @hobbyhome Is that your roof bathroom window!!we have a hobbyvan and I've never seen it from that angle before?!!!( small pleasures you understand!!)

Daisie

Free Member
Jul 23, 2014
Selston , Notts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 vans in 40yrs
Hi Mo
Well all good planning must have a hiccup somewhere along the line and ours is that not only did we have to lose a day for a hospital appointment but now we need to drop out altogether, so this will leave you with a space with EHU.
Sorry it is so late but hospitals, 90yr old mums, 82 yr old hubby's etc. Have to play it by ear day to day.
Anyway hope you all have a cracking time this year was great last year, so glad we made it then.
Margaret and Dave

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Just managed to walk a few steps today, aided by a couple of physios, so we are being optimistic that we can make both Stratford and Bagwell; should be fun watching Mrs Deluxe hitching up the A frame, but perhaps less fun sitting in the passenger seat of an A class with Mrs D driving it. She is a good driver so not worried...............much.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hello @DuxDeluxe so pleased you up and about a little. I did a bit too much at Thetford, so TAKE IT SLOWLY. Bet Dawn is pleased you are getting back to your old self again..keep up the good work.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Hello @DuxDeluxe so pleased you up and about a little. I did a bit too much at Thetford, so TAKE IT SLOWLY. Bet Dawn is pleased you are getting back to your old self again..keep up the good work.
Yes, apparently Mrs D is starving and living on baked beans out of tins since 17th May when I was admitted. She misses my inimitable cooking.......;)

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Just managed to walk a few steps today, aided by a couple of physios, so we are being optimistic that we can make both Stratford and Bagwell; should be fun watching Mrs Deluxe hitching up the A frame, but perhaps less fun sitting in the passenger seat of an A class with Mrs D driving it. She is a good driver so not worried...............much.
Great news that you ate up and about take it easy !

David27

Free Member
Mar 13, 2016
Audlem, Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Class C
Exp
since 2014
Dear Old-Mo, Sorry but I will have to cancel, just got a date for back surgery. I was booked as 68 on list and 38 on EHU. Wish you all a great time at Bagwell. David.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Just managed to walk a few steps today, aided by a couple of physios
You mean 'waddle', assisted by a couple of Canada Geese? :)

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Dear Old-Mo, Sorry but I will have to cancel, just got a date for back surgery. I was booked as 68 on list and 38 on EHU. Wish you all a great time at Bagwell. David.
Hope the op goes well and you will be up and about soon.(y)

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp

Thanks for letting me know @David27 ....

I will remove you this evening...

Good luck with your op, and a speedy recovery. (y)

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
“Bagwell Rally 2016"

..Site open Tuesday 12 mid-day 21st June till Sunday 12 Mid-Day 3rd July..

Tuesday 21st Rally start. 12 Mid-day. (We cannot get on site before this time due to another rally being on the field)

Wednesday 22nd. 6pm.. Cheese & Wine get together.

Thursday 23rd. 6pm. Soup & a Roll get together. (Bring your own Drink and Soup or Cup bowl, Two (2) choices of Soup available)

Friday 24th. 6pm onwards. On Site “Pizza” cooked to order, (Incorporating “Amanda`s Birthday.. Of @Ambilkate.)

Saturday 25th . 6pm onwards, Hog Roast & Trimmings, + Fancy Dress, (Theme Cleopatra Era) Prize for the best fancy dress, And Raffle Draw.

Sunday 26th. 11am. Bacon Roll and T or Coffee. (Bring your own Cup`s/Mug`s)

Monday 27th… Mini Bus/Coach to various destinations. To be arranged.

Tuesday 28th. Some sort of games or quiz, to be arranged.. + Mini Bus/Coach trips. To be arranged..

Wednesday 29th. Chinese take away, Orders/Payment taken in the morning, Delivery anticipated 6pm onwards.

Thursday 30th. .. Nothing organised, but Mini Bus/Coach available..

Friday 1st July. Sausage Sizzle Supper… Freshly Cooked Hot Dog and Roll .. 8pm.. Bring your own drink.

Saturday 2nd July.. Chickerill Steam and Country Fare, quarter of a mile from our Rally Field..

Sunday 3rd……… We must be clear of site by Mid-Day..

Every Saturday and Sunday mornings up by the Camp Entrance a “Car Boot Sale” takes place. 9am... (Weather Permitting).

I have secured a 17 Seater Mini Bus/Coach… from Monday 27th to (Including) Thursday 30th, Trips out will be posted on the notice board as to what is on and where..

Bear in mind this is only a 17 Seater, so may have to do the same as the last times, a (Shuttle service)…
Please make the effort for the fancy dress, last year was fantastic..

Any Donations for the Raffle, Gratefully Received.
This year some lucky winner/s will win a Sat-Nav, and a D.A.B. Portable/Mains Radio, + Bottles of booze..

All proceeds will go to “Julia`s House Hospice” for Children.

All that remains is for us to say Thank you for coming and hope you have an enjoyable time.
Mo, Judy, Brian & Pamelaar @Brisey.

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
just had a thought for a few games, we can pinch jez's cereal box game :D, am sure that he won't mind.. :)

and there was that 'skittle' game, can't remember the name though, that was great fun too..

anyone got anything that they can bring along or suggest? pretty please.. :)

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Thanks, Toni... :lips:

Hope you are going to get dressed up for the Fancy Dress Comp...:nod: (y)

Going to polish me Roman helmet specially for you... :dance2:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Things are gradually falling into place...

I will bring two (2) set`s of Boules/Pétanque... and any who want`s to play, just ask, But will be on grass.. ::bigsmile:

I have lost my list of people that wanted to stay at my place on the Monday, after Stratford..

There are approx ten (10) of you, (I think:doh:)...

For those that have not been before, If you PM me I will send the address and Sat-Nav co-ords..

Or Instructions how to get here..

Or If you ask Brian, @Brisey nicely, I am sure he will give them to you.. :nod: :shake: :lipssealed: ::bigsmile:

Thanks..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back