5th wheel newbi and full timer (2 Viewers)

daved2524

Free Member
Jan 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
5th wheel and a Nissan
Exp
Since April 2016
image.jpeg
WelI I have done it. I have been in my new home from April and now and planning all my trips and rally's.
I have done my first Rally at Newbury and all whent well except for power. I left my fridge on 12v all night and managed to use up all available power in my batteries. I had to leave my truck running on tick over for a few hours every day. Solar panels are on order and being fitter July, that will make sure I have power and I will remember not to leave the fridge on 12v when the truck is not connected and running or I have an EHU. I have fitted my composting toilet and it's great so no messing with a black tank.
I plan to set off over the water to France in September or October and planning to be in Spain for new year. If anyone has any suggestions of camp sites from Cherburg to Benidorm please let me know.
If anyone is traveling that way at about that time I would love to team up with them please.

David

Oct 18, 2014
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B598 PL
Exp
Since 2013
Wow looks great!
I take it that your fridge will run off gas?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
daved2524

daved2524

Free Member
Jan 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
5th wheel and a Nissan
Exp
Since April 2016
Yes the fridge runs on gas 12v and 240v. If I am going to live in a van it needed to be big enough to fit me and some stuff.

Bluemooner

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years
Very nice we got our fiver in November and love it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.