LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Only just caught up with this thread as I've not seen any alerts since the first few posts, until the last post.

Weight wise they are 90Kg more than the equivalent Exsis and 170 Kg lighter than the equivalent B Class PL, not bad for a double floor.
A lot of the weight saving is in the cabinets, they are ultrasonically welded (can join dissimilar materials) and they have saved 16kg by redesigning the aluminium cabinet door handles.

OP
OP
Lenny HB

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Just don't get the obsession with small lounge and large tables not enough room to swing a bloody cat. Do people really spend so much time sat at a table? We normally go on extended trips and appreciate lounging space far more than a huge table. Getting more and more difficult to find a decent lounge in the modern vans available at anything under 8 metres. The reason the B544 is so successful and hold their price so well I think.

B Class have the option of a smaller round table that extends to a larger oval.

We would love a b544 and my plan was in 2017 when we can get our lump sum was to buy one. However someone has told me that Hymer are not making this layout next year :-(. It is not popular in the rest of europe! So sad :( I started to panic and price it up now but just can't afford it. Thinking now we may get a Rapido 9048df or a Frankia 640sd as it is a very similar layout. There are very few choices if you don't want a fixed bed. :unsure:
If you import one you may be able to afford it this year.:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back