Free Member
Feb 4, 2016
Charvil, Reading, Berkshire
Funster No
MH
Tribute 736
Exp
Waiting Delivery April 2016
We ordered our first motorhome at the Birmingham Show in October and we are expecting to take delivery of our Tribute 736 early in April so not really true motorhome people yet. We had a caravan for the last eight years and really enjoyed our long weekends away in the New Forest so we have a lot of experience and the gear we need although we have never had to live with the jingle of real glasses while we travel!

We do have friends that are bona-fide motorhomers and they have invited us to our first rally in June but I am too nervous to book ahead just in case. I think our first outing will be on the drive for a couple of nights just to get the hang of things before we leave the comfort of the tools in the garage and the electricity link-up.

We have a very friendly and quiet Labradoodle so we spend a lot of time walking to pubs for lazy lunches then walking back kidding ourselves we are walking off some of the calories.

Looking forward to meeting other MotorhomeFun members in June?

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Welcome and come along to the Newbury motorhome show rally in may . Easy drive for you along motorway great entertainment each night ,and of course lots of funsters for you to meet. Roy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
:hiya2:
From East Sussex and
:welcome4:

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Like @Khizzie says I would get yourselves to the Newbury show. If you are getting your new van in April you will have had a chance for a few weekends away before the show.

At Newbury there will be a lot of friendly funsters to give you all the advice you need.

In the meantime :welcome3:

Paul

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Hi. Saw you have a Labradoodle so looked at your Avatar, took off my glasses cos it's a bit blurred. Strange looking dog, I thought. Then I enlarged it. Doh! :doh:

Jul 26, 2015
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Hoping to buy 2016
Exp
None whatsoever
We are hoping to get a Motorhome later this year....already have the Labradoodle.

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
welcome animated smiley.gif

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun