Rally [Jul 17, 2016] York Fun Rally (York) (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hello Jez & Lin

Paid by bank transfer on 20th Jan. still blue. Sorry to bother you but going away on Saturday. Don't want to lose our place on your list,

Thanks

Anne & Malc
Hi there, could you PM me your surname please so I can find the BT reference.
. regards Jez

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Jez, @Jez and Lin just seen this thread and our name is on the list as one you cant match up! :Eeek:

Muse - Cliffandger. Hope we are still in!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

kaybee

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
Hi Jez and Lin. Just seen your post re not being able to match names ( abit late I know) Boddy is Kaybee. Expect you may have worked that out by now as a process of elimination. Hope you are both ok Kath

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi Jez and Lin. Just seen your post re not being able to match names ( abit late I know) Boddy is Kaybee. Expect you may have worked that out by now as a process of elimination. Hope you are both ok Kath
PM sent, thanks Kath

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
If we could only get 22nd 23rd 24th are we able to just do 3 nights?
Hi Scoot, We are currently fully booked and have a reserve list but can add you to that if you wish. We are unable to increase numbers as the social room just hasn't the capacity for any more.

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Updated list

List of Attendee's for York
Booking details: http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/jul-17-2016-york-fun-rally-york.117771/page-6

Jez and Lin
Pat & Trish
Pikeman
SteveandDenise
1) Popeye
2) Wardleyweb
3) Ambilkate
4) Scoot
5) daveandsan
6) Carolyn
7) Hyacythn1
8)
9) snailtrailer
10) xsparks
11) Rosierose
12) REKERLY
13) lowgill
14) Techno100 / Aiden (Sunday night)
15) archie2000
16) Steve
17) joca
18) tonka
19) peterc10
20) Wildge on CL
21)
22) Carol
23) Jimbohorlicks
24) GillnPhil
25) Zoppydog
26) Oldflemo
27) Terry
28) dabhand
29) Teasy2007
30) JockandRita
31) Kaybee on CL
32)
33) Cliffandger
34) DawnB
35) Ralph & Bev on CL Fri/Sat: Berni109 Sun/Wednesday (Pitch share)
36) Bootneck on CL
37) Simson
38) Movan
39) Bonzo
40) swanseajack13

Reserves

1) beerdrinker1

If your name appears in grey it means I've received your deposit thanks.

On CL denotes staying on the adjoining certified site with EHU
I will alter text colour when deposits have been received

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Although were only doing the last weekend ( arrive fri , gloriously sunny Saturday :cooler: home Sunday ) we're looking forward to this rally.
It's a great site Rufforth. We've been lots of times on rallies , and the CL. Good social room , nice walks .
Hoping to put some faces to names . Meeting lots of funsters we've not met before. :cheers::drink::party2:

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Can you add us to the reserve list please
Dave and Polly if you need helpers we are willing

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
We've been lying low with any updates for the York Rally but things are coming together now.
On Sunday evening we will be having a Cheese and wine welcome in the cricket club Social room or outside if the weather is good.
We have use of the Social room throughout the Rally so can migrate inside if we get any inclement weather!

We haven't nailed down exact nights yet and will be flexible but want to have a Yorkshire themed night mid week with fancy dress and hopefully a communal BBQ and race night (I'll try and get Whippets but can't promise :LOL:)

Friday night is supper night with joints of Pork and Beef from our local Butchers and plenty of cracking food led by @Pikeman along with his able assistants. The food went down an absolute wow last year in Dorset so will be very good.
This is followed by a Karaoke in the Social room so should be good entertainment.

There will also be a couple of quiz nights with prizes along with a treasure hunt which will take place over a couple of days and the winner getting a meal for two including wine at Rustique in York or equivalent prize money.
Lots going on during the day too, trips into York, Wetherby and Harrogate. We will give you all details on the first night.
Bring your bikes if you wish as there is good level cycling routes around including a new one from Rufforth into York (about 4 miles).
There is a large carboot sale in Rufforth on Sunday morning which is just a walk away.

Thanks, Jez

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Will you be having yhe same amazing veggie meals that you had at Dorset ........ PLEASE ..:):)

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Oh
Lol. That is a pity. The vegetarian option at Dorset was the most delicious food ever. :crying:
Oh don't cry Joy,was only joking..I am sure there are loads of rabbits in the York area so you don't have to worry ,any pet shop will have a good supply of bran and Tesco will be happy to supply that green stuff . Xx lols. Roy

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We've been lying low with any updates for the York Rally but things are coming together now.
On Sunday evening we will be having a Cheese and wine welcome in the cricket club Social room or outside if the weather is good.
We have use of the Social room throughout the Rally so can migrate inside if we get any inclement weather!

We haven't nailed down exact nights yet and will be flexible but want to have a Yorkshire themed night mid week with fancy dress and hopefully a communal BBQ and race night (I'll try and get Whippets but can't promise :LOL:)

Friday night is supper night with joints of Pork and Beef from our local Butchers and plenty of cracking food led by @Pikeman along with his able assistants. The food went down an absolute wow last year in Dorset so will be very good.
This is followed by a Karaoke in the Social room so should be good entertainment.

There will also be a couple of quiz nights with prizes along with a treasure hunt which will take place over a couple of days and the winner getting a meal for two including wine at Rustique in York or equivalent prize money.
Lots going on during the day too, trips into York, Wetherby and Harrogate. We will give you all details on the first night.
Bring your bikes if you wish as there is good level cycling routes around including a new one from Rufforth into York (about 4 miles).
There is a large carboot sale in Rufforth on Sunday morning which is just a walk away.

Thanks, Jez

WOW sounds like we are in for a fantastic meet cant wait . We shall be bringing the tandam trike so Amanda will be able to join in with the bike rides :) xxx Kate

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Such a shame I cant make it ,would have loved to have met up with jez and Lin and movan,and many others . Its going to be a cracker of a meet . ..i will make sure that if J & L do one next year I will be about . Roy.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
.i will make sure that if J & L do one next year I will be about . Roy.

Well now you've announced that, it has put the Kibosh on any future plans ....... :wink:

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Updated list

Could you add me to the reserve list please,

Thanks,

Ken .

List of Attendee's for York
Booking details: http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/jul-17-2016-york-fun-rally-york.117771/page-6

Jez and Lin
Pat & Trish
Pikeman
SteveandDenise

1) Popeye
2) Wardleyweb
3) Ambilkate
4) canopus
5) daveandsan
6) Carolyn
7) Hyacythn1
8) davanne
9) snailtrailer
10) xsparks
11) Neckender
12) REKERLY
13) lowgill
14) Techno100
15) archie2000
16) Steve
17) joca
18) tonka
19) peterc10
20) Wildge on CL
21) Clive
22) Carol
23) Jimbohorlicks
24) GillnPhil
25) Zoppydog
26) Oldflemo
27) Terry
28) dabhand
29) Teasy2007
30) JockandRita
31) Kaybee on CL
32) Daisie
33) Cliffandger
34) DawnB
35) Ralph & Bev on CL Fri/Sat: Berni109 Sun/Wednesday (Pitch share)
36) Bootneck on CL
37) Simson
38) Movan
39) Bonzo
40) swanseajack13

Reserves
1) Treetops1
2) Scoot
3) toledo

If your name appears in grey it means I've received your deposit thanks.

On CL denotes staying on the adjoining certified site with EHU
I will alter text colour when deposits have been received

Aug 23, 2012
Corton, Lowestoft
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
10 years m/h, plus 15 years caravan......
That's a bummer, clashes with the South Essex Blue Grass festival in Brentwood. Hope you manage to do it again (if over subscribed, maybe a second one), I will deffo try to get to it. Now I am retired, I can do these things.

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Hi Jez and Lynn.

We weren't going to be back in time but now we are. Could you put us on the reserve list please, preferable for the whole.

Cheers
Sandra and Colin

May 19, 2015
warminster
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
i,m a newbie
we would like to do the 8days if we can get on the reserve thank you very much.Aidan,Sheila.

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
Are we still on the reserve list and any chance of attending this rally? Thanks very much

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Are we still on the reserve list and any chance of attending this rally? Thanks very much
Hi there, the up to date list is on page 13 and you are third on the reserve list at present. I get in touch with the next reserve as soon as anyone pulls out by PM so just keep an eye on those. Thanks, Jez

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Jez and Lynn.

We weren't going to be back in time but now we are. Could you put us on the reserve list please, preferable for the whole.

Cheers
Sandra and Colin

Hurrah .. :dance2:really hope those on the reserve list get places .. can we squash up a bit?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back