New Windscreen Stickers Here (2 Viewers)

Thegazman

Free Member
May 15, 2013
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700SE
Exp
I'm a newbie
Well after much ado, we finally got the window stickers. I will be giving them free to Funsters at shows and rallies that I attend. They are 100mm diameter about the same size as your tax disc holder. The bright smiley design should ensure that we spot each other:thumb:

If you can't wait..... send me a stamped addressed envelope I will return it to you with a sticker. :Smile:

James Brown
Tynyfron
Llanwenog
Ceredigion
SA40 9UT

sticker.jpg

Hi, is there a printable version of this sticker now or do I need to send you a SAE? Cheers

?

Deleted User
15 quid subscription you could at least pay back the stamp cost and send me a sticker. LOL. BTW i fallowed a link that said

"Subscribers don't see this advertisement. You can subscribe for just £10 a year Click here"

When i got here the price is £15. Might want to change that.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

FrankCoffi

Free Member
Dec 2, 2015
Andover,Hants
Funster No
MH
Lunar Premier H592
Exp
since 2007
Has anyone else not received their sticker after sending a self addressed envelope after waiting three weeks? I've also sent an email to verify I received a flag I paid for,and informing that the sticker had not arrived but have not received a reply,am I doing something wrong ?

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
Has anyone else not received their sticker after sending a self addressed envelope after waiting three weeks? I've also sent an email to verify I received a flag I paid for,and informing that the sticker had not arrived but have not received a reply,am I doing something wrong ?
I believe that Jim is away at the moment and as the mail goes to home address, we have to wait out. Hopefully:(

FrankCoffi

Free Member
Dec 2, 2015
Andover,Hants
Funster No
MH
Lunar Premier H592
Exp
since 2007
Hi zigisla.Thanks for your reply,I thought it strange that I had not heard anything,that would explain it ! It was just funny that the flag I ordered later arrived and the sticker didn't.Will wait and see what happens.Thanks again,Frank.

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
Printed mine some time ago as I have been waiting for the sticker to arrive, but I was just letting those recent post know.(y);)

Reactions: CWH

FrankCoffi

Free Member
Dec 2, 2015
Andover,Hants
Funster No
MH
Lunar Premier H592
Exp
since 2007
Thank you all for your replies,I will print out a copy as suggested,regards Frank.

Reactions: CWH

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Hello

I am very pleased to report my nice new sticker has arrived this morning.:cooler: I look forward to my brother finishing his work on Helen and being able to stick it up in the windscreen. Thank you::bigsmile:

Clive

FrankCoffi

Free Member
Dec 2, 2015
Andover,Hants
Funster No
MH
Lunar Premier H592
Exp
since 2007
Hello all,my smiley arrived yesterday.Thanks very much.See you all at shows.

Lundsholm

Free Member
Feb 27, 2016
Sweden
Funster No
MH
Knaus Live Ti
Exp
Since 2011
Have you any way to send FUN stickers to someone outside UK? I can´t send you a stampad envelop since it would be Swedish stammos on it... Just tell me a way to pay for it. I think it would look nice next to the HBK stickers (HBK - Husblisklubbe.se, Sweden)...

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Have you any way to send FUN stickers to someone outside UK? I can´t send you a stampad envelop since it would be Swedish stammos on it... Just tell me a way to pay for it. I think it would look nice next to the HBK stickers (HBK - Husblisklubbe.se, Sweden)...
I am happy to send a stamped envelope to Jim with the appropriate postage to Sweden if you would like to send me your address via private message

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
I am happy to send a stamped envelope to Jim with the appropriate postage to Sweden if you would like to send me your address via private message
You will find Jims address on post Number 1 of the thread.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
I printed mine , laminated it and stuck it on with blutack! If I take "umbrage" and leave the forum I won't have a very sticky sticker to remove!!:rofl:

Zoppydog

Deceased RIP
Jul 19, 2013
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
Since 2013
I printed mine , laminated it and stuck it on with blutack! If I take "umbrage" and leave the forum I won't have a very sticky sticker to remove!!:rofl:
Might you take "umbrage" after the quiz!!! ::bigsmile:

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Might you take "umbrage" after the quiz!!! ::bigsmile:
I am useless at quizzes and don't want to let anyone down! I even tried @dryad s quiz once but chickened out after 3 questions ??! Never tried again ! People might take umbrage with me!! Lol

Zoppydog

Deceased RIP
Jul 19, 2013
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
Since 2013
I am useless at quizzes and don't want to let anyone down! I even tried @dryad s quiz once but chickened out after 3 questions ??! Never tried again ! People might take umbrage with me!! Lol
It's all fun, hopefully they have a prize for the lowest score, or we have to do the washing up!

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Don't be so silly Anthea come and join in the morning quiz. I got a pointless the other day and was beat by @ROB1CHELSEA1, its just for fun.

Feb 15, 2016
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Hymer T class
Exp
Hi Jim
Had my envelope returned today 'Post Office' has stamped on the front of the one addressed to you
' address inaccessible'
Therefore they have opened it and returned to me using my SAE - are you on your holidays?

Nov 1, 2015
Norwich
Funster No
MH
RAPIDO 686F
Exp
Hi Jim
Just a quick thank you fit the prompt return of sticker and now well and truly STUCK and looks great. Can't wait to spot one on another van and give a big wave ( yes we do subscribe to this bit of friendly harmless FUN )
Ray & Joy

Tweedie

Free Member
Sep 14, 2015
Northants
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 740
Exp
1 year (getting a bit experienced now)
Hi Jim
Had my envelope returned today 'Post Office' has stamped on the front of the one addressed to you
' address inaccessible'
Therefore they have opened it and returned to me using my SAE - are you on your holidays?

Tweedie

Free Member
Sep 14, 2015
Northants
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 740
Exp
1 year (getting a bit experienced now)
Duh pressed post reply to quickly. Yes I too have just had my envelope returned by PO same as @lamyj as address inaccessible, thought maybe you had parked the MoHo to block your postbox so you don't have to keep sending out stickers. :LOL::LOL::LOL::giggler:

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Sent my SAE off several weeks ago. Nothing back yet but then he has gone on holiday again! :)

Nov 4, 2015
Waterlooville
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2011
Hi Jim,
I have had the same experience as lamyj and Tweedle. Is it worth my re-sending or is the address in error?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back