Now that's what you call a van graphic (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
I can't believe a fun, look what I've just seen thread isn't it clever, can possibly be highjacked by negative comments again!1 :(:( why does EVERY thread have to have some downer put on it. Motorhome FUN forum not Motorhome MISERY forum.

I also thought it was a Fun forum where people could express opinions without being called miserable..and what do you mean by every thread.. ?
I've rarely seen anyone being miserable.. and the thread hadn't been high jacked.. until you made the negative post and called people miserable.. but that's ok . Jim agreed.

It would be a boring forum if we all agreed ..

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Saw the 'real thing' in April in Portugal ... a converted coach with a Ford Capri in the rear!

DSCF0907.JPG
DSCF0908.JPG
DSCF0910.JPG
DSCF0911.JPG

tinkering

Free Member
Feb 25, 2009
dorset
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 1972
No need to have any extra lights etc as long as the over hang is less than 1 meter.

meggie

Free Member
Jan 12, 2009
milford haven
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
8y
This was on another site as a observation question if you look the blue one has two petrol caps

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
This was on another site as a observation question if you look the blue one has two petrol caps

Both Downton Engineering and Janspeed fitted second tanks on race Coopers back in the sixties and seventies and so did John Cooper on his own mods.

Nov 13, 2013
Bideford, Devon
Funster No
MH
Benimar Tessora 487
Exp
since 2011
Saw this in Germany at the Solheim Cup this year on a couple of golfing nuts van from Switzerland
image.jpeg

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
And when did you last see a backbox with lights ?
Ok if above vehicle lights. same with bike racks. C& use regs state that when standing 3m back & parallel to nearside you must be able to see the offside lights . The same applies to offside . The lighting angle for visibility is 80º either direction & if fitted with 2 lights then 45º inwards. If the back box /bike rack obscures the lights then a lighting marker board is required. Same applies to all the cars you see with bike racks obscuring the lights . All illegal.

Different reason.....mainly its to prevent cloning the number.
In particular if the vehicle is being taken for scrap.
All newish .

No need to have any extra lights etc as long as the over hang is less than 1 meter.
See reply to above post .

I can't believe a fun, look what I've just seen thread isn't it clever, can possibly be highjacked by negative comments again!1 :(:( why does EVERY thread have to have some downer put on it. Motorhome FUN forum not Motorhome MISERY forum.

No I like it . But if you are going to do it then get it right & legal otherwise it lets it down.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
It's another brilliant creation with vinyl. A few years ago I made a similar theme for a racing stable. It waste fitted to a horsebox rear and had there champion horse jumping in a race but appeared to be coming out of the vehicle. I've also fitted a full rear picture taken of the vehicle front. That was very strange when fitted. Away from the car theme I've fitted carribean photos to full kitchen walls to remind the lady of her holidays. Anything is possible these days. You just need imagination.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

?

Deleted User
Im looking for cheap graphics to make a small panel van look more motorhome ish. Any links? Nothing in mind i just know what i want when i see it if that makes sense.

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Dartford toll love those mini number plates, same with LEZ. upem!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back