Rally [Jul 17, 2016] York Fun Rally (York) (2 Viewers)

Sep 10, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
Sunliving van
Exp
as we are on page 4 already u must be full but put us down as n'th reserve and we will see how it goes.
thx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
as we are on page 4 already u must be full but put us down as n'th reserve and we will see how it goes.
thx
All replies so far are just expressions of interest (around 60 so far). We won't be taking bookings until January and as mentioned in an earlier post we will regrettably have to put a minimum of 5 nights initially and if there are still places available after that throw it open. With it been an 8 night Rally we obviously wish to see best use of the 40 pitches we have. If anyone can't do 5 or more nights but are able to "Pitch share" with another funster in a similar position that would be another solution so if anyone wants to organise that between them before booking starts please use the thread to state your position and then use the start a conversation with anyone wanting to share to sort out your dates.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eve

Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
8 ok for me,just let me know the details in January ,not expecting to be home until March.

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
Hi, i'ts still a yes for us,:xThumb: looking forward to hearing from you in the new year.:xwink: MERRY XMAS. :xgrin: Mew and Mick

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
8 nights would be ok for us as well

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Are you sure you are doing the right thing here Jez, I mean it's your Home, you have to live there in the aftermath following a funster meet in the pubs and restaurants and from the looks of it you even have the "Welsh" attending, whatever next.

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Are you sure you are doing the right thing here Jez, I mean it's your Home, you have to live there in the aftermath following a funster meet in the pubs and restaurants and from the looks of it you even have the "Welsh" attending, whatever next.
"whatever next" Mo in his Mankini ???

Last edited by a moderator:

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
In am going to have to give this a miss :cry: a very good friend of mine has invited me to their 50th birthday bash and it is the same week. Lin

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
In am going to have to give this a miss :cry: a very good friend of mine has invited me to their 50th birthday bash and it is the same week. Lin
Sorry you can't come Lin, might by chance see you in Swanage again as per this year. All the best.....

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
I could always pop down to see you both if I am not working

Eve

Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
hi jez and Lin
Can you put me down for 8 nights ,will be bringing Ann if she is interested.
In Portugal at the moment so if you require a sub,I should be home next month. Eve
:wine::dogthanks:

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
Jez and Lin,
Please add us to the motley crew for your Meet. It sounds like a great venue. Will confirm our actual dates as soon as we can. It will be between 4 or 5 days. Really look forward to seeing you and the "regulars" once more. Can you also include Alan and Margaret {ALMA} - same dates as us.
Cheers. Steve nad Anne

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back