• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Gulf Stream Montaj (2 Viewers)

electricscott

Free Member
Nov 23, 2010
Buckden Marina
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 year
FOR SALE GULFSTREAM MONTAJ
Over the next two to three years we are planning long haul adventures e.g. Canada, USA, Australia and New Zealand, and we have reluctantly decided to sell this lovely motorhome.
Broken Link Removed
questions.
image.jpeg

It is a hybrid, an American Ford E450 5.4ltr petrol/LPG chassis with a European top that is a copy of Niesmann Birschoff Flair 8000 which includes the electric up and down bed to make more space in the garage. It is 2012 with an MOT till next September and has GVWR of 6.4 tons. Below is a link to a video of it:

And here is a link to the brochure:
Link Removed
The list of extras include two solar panels, three marine batteries, macerator and piping, extra bedroom TV, Rear air suspension, spare tyre, kitchen tent, washing machine and all you need to start your adventures.
The floor will need to be bonded due to damage caused by internal water leaks, however there is a great saving to be made by a competent DIY'er as I am prepared to let it go for £76K. This offer will expire soon as I am planning to have it all repaired (approx £800) and place the motorhome with a dealer to sell and of course their commission will have to be added on, making the selling price well over £80,000.
Text or ring me on Broken Link Removed or email: electricscott@gmail.com if you have any interest.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

electricscott

Free Member
Nov 23, 2010
Buckden Marina
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 year
Yes I am having a job persusding the missus, she wants to keep it and explore more of Europe.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back