Window alarms ... gotta love the Chinese translations! (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Just having a shuftie on Ebay and came across this window alarm ... the translation into English gave me a giggle!

Broken Link Removed

100% Brand new and high quality
Detect vibration occasion, scare away thieves or to remind the owners pay attention to the movements of bearer.
For windows and doors, safes, wall, file cabinet, electrical applications shrinking door, electric doors, mechanical equipment, (motorcycles, electric vehicles) indoor, outdoor and other items.
If there is slight vibration, touch, move, the issue of 100dB-120dB high pitch alarm, alarm sounds alarm over length of 30 seconds. Alarm to achieve the deterrent effect in time.
This product can be directly linked to the need for security of the location, such as vehicles \ safe, etc.
Due to the back of a strong magnetic disk, it can absorb in the refrigerator, air conditioning, doors and windows with metal objects.
It can be hung; double-sided adhesive tape can also be used to the fortification of any place you want to! Also carry travel away from home for the safety of fortified

I'm sure there are others but thought it might give others a giggle too!

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Unless you are gonna go big time ( as in get proper magnetic sensors and hook them in to you alarm system ) most of those small ones are much of a muchness.. Though the type Minxy has highlighted are better than those that just rely on a magnet..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back