Storage available in Oxfordshire (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter barretts-selfstorage
  • Start date
B

barretts-selfstorage

Deleted User
We offer totally secure caravan / motorhome and boat storage. Our site is totally secure with full fuill cctv coverage and gated barriers. Our site also benefits from the business parks own security messures which include its own CCTV, Gated barriers and a night watchman.

For more information and price please e-mail us or visit our website.

info@barretts-selfstorage.co.uk
Storage in Oxfordshire from Barretts Selfstorage
01865 891406
01865 891408

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
We offer totally secure caravan / motorhome and boat storage. Our site is totally secure with full fuill cctv coverage and gated barriers. Our site also benefits from the business parks own security messures which include its own CCTV, Gated barriers and a night watchman.

For more information and price please e-mail us or visit our website.

info@barretts-selfstorage.co.uk
Storage in Oxfordshire from Barretts Selfstorage
01865 891406
01865 891408

Cheers
I think you should contact the Gaffer Jim regarding this post.

Jim

nozzmoking

Free Member
Jul 31, 2008
West Berkshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2008
This is partly my fault. I met the OP on a business forum and suggested he check out this site as I'm sure there are many here who are looking for storage facilites for their motorhomes.

I realise advertising your business in a first post can be considered 'spammy', but I do think the OP offers a service that will be very useful to many here, myself included.

Regards,

Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
B

barretts-selfstorage

Deleted User
Im sorry, i did noy realise we were not able to advertise on this forum. We did feel though its a service that could benefit people who are looking for safe secure premises to store there motorhomes in the oxfordshire region.

Please feel free to remove this thread if you feel its spam

Kind regards
Adam

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
I think what you need to do is contact Jim and make sure you register as a trade member first.
You could always buy some ad space like Dave Newalls and Geo have done. Im sure that wouldn't be too expensive.

In essence I think it would be a worthwhile thing to do as like you say, storage for MHs and indeed the other sort of camper are quite sought after. :thumb:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Im sorry, i did noy realise we were not able to advertise on this forum. We did feel though its a service that could benefit people who are looking for safe secure premises to store there motorhomes in the oxfordshire region.

Please feel free to remove this thread if you feel its spam

Kind regards
Adam

Hi there's no offence meant by me, just keeping you right with the gaffer.

Cheers Jim :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

marcus153

Free Member
Jan 28, 2014
Oxford
Funster No
MH
Hymer S630 Mercedes
Exp
I tried the above storage but they wanted £1200pa for outside storage!! managed to find secure indoor storage at £600pa in the end.

Apr 27, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Marcus

We are looking for secure indoor storage. Are other spaces available your location?

grumpygramp

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back