Rally [Sep 25, 2015] MotorhomeShow (Lincoln Showground) (1 Viewer)

Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
I'm giving up on this one. I'll stay at home: clean the house: weed the garden: bake a few cakes for comfort eating. Our family motto has always been "Business before Pleasure". It is still haunting us through retirement. Where's the shoe polish, I'll go polish all the shoes.:angel:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Please be aware that MotorhomeFuns allocation of pitches for this show are now sold out.

The attendees listing is now closed.

If you have booked and paid for the show with Warners and your name is not on the list, please let us know by posting on this thread. Please also fill out Jims attendance form. A link to this form can be found on the header, page 1 of this thread.

Vandar

Free Member
Aug 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Coach Built
Exp
Since 2012
Wondered why Funclub was not in the listing for Lincoln. Anyway I have paid my money to Warners, sent the attendance form to Jim, fingers crossed we will get somewhere near.

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Booked for lincoln as its our local one. Hope to see Linda and Paul who we met at norwich . Met New friends at Malvern bill and Iona.

Hi Paul and Jeanette!

Yes, we are already booked in. I will drop you an email with mobile number etc so we can arrive at the same time and maybe be parked in the same area. Really looking forward to the evening shows, they sound great.

We are off to France / Germany (Lake Constance) on wednesday, we will be sure to bring back plenty of booze.

Paul and Lynda

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi OG1, unfortunately the Funsters allocation of pitches sold out a few weeks ago now.
You are of course welcome to walk over to the Funsters pitch and join in our activities.

Brisey.

Mr and Mrs Batty

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cherokee
Exp
Since 2010
Just booked our tickets and really looking forward to the rally / show. We have only just joined are Motorhome Fun ''virgins'' so please be gentle with us !!!!!
We were at Lincoln last year and were allocated a pitch very close to the Motorhome Fun area and after what we saw and how friendly (and drunk !) everyone was we promised ourselves that when we next went to the show we would join in the fun !
Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Neil & Lesley xx (Mr & Mrs Batty)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983

Mr and Mrs Batty

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cherokee
Exp
Since 2010
I think you must have "Fun" mixed up with some other Club, everyone at our meets is stone cold sober....................

Sorry, you need to subscribe to see this content. Subs are £20 a year. You Can Subscribe Here

Well looking forward to being ''stone cold sober'' then - seemed to be making a lot of people fall over last year lol.

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Well looking forward to being ''stone cold sober'' then - seemed to be making a lot of people fall over last year lol.

Some even fall off their chairs eh @Terry?
And the band played on.........

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
If it was in daylight hours it must have all been down to Jaws' reverse-steer bike. :whistle: (That was Lincoln, wasn't it? It's all a bit of a blur.) I wonder if Joy ever did get the grass stains out of her trousers? :whistle::whistle:

Zilevets

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B704 A Class P/Line
Exp
Booked but in the general camping area booked late as only joined the Fun club at Malvern if it's anything like that show it will be great fun see you there

Liz

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Booked but in the general camping area booked late as only joined the Fun club at Malvern if it's anything like that show it will be great fun see you there

Liz

Unfortunately the Funsters allocation of pitches sold out a few weeks ago now.
You are of course welcome to walk over to the Funsters pitch and join in our activities.

Brisey.

Bluestar

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Brighton
Funster No
MH
Class
Exp
10 years.. On and Off
Cheers for that, just gave them a phone, seems ours have gone walk about :eek:
so fingers crossed will be picking them up at the gate.
Hope to see you all there (y)

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
I Received our tickets the other day and rang Warners because our tickets had the wrong registration no.
"Just change it on the badge you put in the windscreen" I was told.
"I thought you needed the new reg no so the staff on the gates could check off the vans as they arrived?"
"Oh heavens no. If we had to do that the queues at check in would be miles long"

So it turns out it is unnecessary to ring Warners to change your reg no if you have changed your van or if it is due to "other reasons" nudge nudge, wink wink.
Just change the window ticket - I printed it same size, cut it out and glued it over the original one.

Reactions: GJH

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I Received our tickets the other day and rang Warners because our tickets had the wrong registration no.
"Just change it on the badge you put in the windscreen" I was told.
"I thought you needed the new reg no so the staff on the gates could check off the vans as they arrived?"
"Oh heavens no. If we had to do that the queues at check in would be miles long"

So it turns out it is unnecessary to ring Warners to change your reg no if you have changed your van or if it is due to "other reasons" nudge nudge, wink wink.
Just change the window ticket - I printed it same size, cut it out and glued it over the original one.
They've never checked our registration, just which camping area we need to be directed to.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back