Rally Chat new year lancashire (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Allan & Loren

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
Hi @hoot007 @Tootles @lowgill @Dogeared @Al-Di @triclops @Gerri19 @Red Dragon @Gollom

I've spoken to Linda and the best thing is for each of you to book individually but to mention 'funsters' in your booking so she knows your part of our group.

You can email details to book and they don't usually take deposits for bookings so even those that are 'maybe' could book a pitch to secure it and then if you can't make it let them know ASAP to give them chance to re fill. Don't leave it too late as we don't want Funsters to get a bad reputation. We got on last new year as someone cancelled 4 weeks before, they are pretty laid back.

The contact details are:
CONTACT
Tim & Lynda Gornall
Brickhouse Touring Caravan Site
Swinglehurst Lane
Chipping
Lancashire
PR3 2QW
TEL: 01995 61747
E-Mail Enquiries - info@brickhouseccs.co.uk

HOW TO FIND US

From the south, Chipping can be reached by leaving the M6 at junction 31A near Preston and then heading north through Grimsargh and then Longridge and then onto the Chipping road (approx 5 miles from Longridge). Once arriving in Chipping turn left at the Sun Inn pub then take the 2nd private road on your left (Swinglehurst Lane). The camp site is situated at the end of the lane.

From the North, leave the M6 at junction 32 and head towards Broughton / Garstang. Once arriving at the crossroads (garage on right) turn right into Whittingham Lane and head towards Goosnargh village. Keep on this road into Longridge. Once reaching Stonebridge roundabout turn left, keep going straight on over 2 mini roundabouts and then follow the signs for Chipping as above.

Nearer the time when we've got final numbers I'll get numbers for a meal at the pub on New Year's Eve so I can book a table. They usuall set tables up in the function room and then you can join the rest of the village in the bar for the bells at midnight.

Can you let me know when you've book. Thanks, Loren

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Hello, We would like to go can you please put us down on the list Mike and Tina, I will contact the site to confirm directly (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Likewise, booked for three nights. (y)

Gollom

Free Member
Apr 6, 2014
Preston, Lancs
Funster No
MH
Hymer B534 (1994) - Hetty
Exp
Since 2014
All booked for 3 nights :) Looking forward to it

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Would love to come to this as not to far for us, one slight problem though our new van is ordered with delivery date beginning of December so might not have it of any hold ups.

Also depending on orders I may be working over the festive period, will keep an eye on this.

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Hi,Allan&Loren we have just booked in for 4 nights commencing 30.12.15 and would also be interested in the meal (y)

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
Hi forgot to say could you put us down for the meal aswell. :cheers: Mew & Mick

Dogeared

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 16, 2013
Blackburn
Funster No
MH
Eldiss autoquest 155
Exp
Since 2011
Yes, food for us two as well please. Charlie will have to wait for her doggy bag. Well done for sorting this, sound like it should be a nice meet.
Baz

OP
OP
Allan & Loren

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
Hi everyone. Up to date list of those booked and wanting the meal too:
Allan & Loren
Dogeared
Gollom
Simson
Al-Di
Triclops
Mike mcglynn
Tootles

Possible/maybe list
Gerri19
Red Dragon
Hoot007
Lowgill
Lorger - if he gets his new van

I'll talk to the pub ASAP to book a table and see if I can get a copy of the menu as well so we can check it out. I'll let you all know when I've sorted it. If anyone else books in let me know if you want the meal too.

OP
OP
Allan & Loren

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
Hi everyone,

I've booked a table for us all at the sun inn for dining at 8pm but drinks earlier if we want and obviously afterwards until midnight and beyond! There are currently 18 of us as gerri19 booked a pitch the other day too. They usually do a Xmas menu that runs through Dec/Jan which has 3 starters, 3 mains inc traditional turkey and steak and 3 puddings inc Xmas pudd. It's normally £25 per head or thereabouts but it's not set yet. Anne will email me a copy when it's available. If you don't want that you can choose off the std menu.

So the list so far unless someone knows differently, is ....

@Allan & Loren
@Dogeared
@Gollom
@Simson
@Al-Di
@triclops
@mike mcglynn
@Tootles
@Gerri19

Possible/maybe list
@Red Dragon
@hoot007
@lowgill
@lorger - if he gets his new van

Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
Hi Allan & Loren
We are booked in for 3 nights commencing 31st would you also book us in for the meal (3 of us) many thanks Steve(y)

Dogeared

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 16, 2013
Blackburn
Funster No
MH
Eldiss autoquest 155
Exp
Since 2011
Allan, Loren do you know if the bowling green is open, if so do you think they would let us use, and possibly lend some of us some woods.

Barry

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Can you put me down as a mabe please :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.