• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Superb 06 Autotrail Apache 700SE - a real stunner. (1 Viewer)

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Hi, :)

Our beloved ‘Isla’ - a low mileage, well looked after and well serviced, full comfortable six berth, 2.8 Fiat Ducato based 06 Autotrail Apache 700SE will shortly become available for sale - in two weeks (or so) time. She is a little 'road dirty' however a photo has been requested. Increased payload as 3850kg.

She is blessed with the beautiful large ‘U’ shaped lounge in the rear, with large Heiki roof over – fantastic for a couple lounging watching TV/DVD’s in the evening. She has a mid-ship 4 seat opposing diner and a great, large double bunk over the cab. The bathroom has a toilet and wash basin with separate shower, not the type in/over the toilet, hot and it is superb. The cooker has three gas and one electric hob, grill and a superb oven. The bodywork is, for sure, one of the finest you will find and in gleaming untouched, colour-coded white with the SE logo’s and decaling. She is fully alarmed with the famous ‘Strikeback’ system with full immobilisation. She will come equipped with two gas bottles if required – truly a ‘turn-key' MoHo. Without doubt, the most comfortable, quiet MoHo drives I’ve had and pulls like a train up hills.(y)

She’s been a major (pampered) part of our family for over two years now and in that time we have toured Scotland, Wales and the South of England and had a wonderful, stress free time – without as much as a hiccup. I of course keep her well serviced with only dealer filters and top notch, fully synthetic oils also recent new cambelt fitted.(y)

She is great on fuel, even when taking our Peugeot 107 - ‘A’ framed on the back (may include this car if required). She never has wanted for anything - recently had a full set of Michelin Agilis 16inch camper specific tyres (yes the really expensive ones), new front brakes, new rear air suspension, full twin 100w (200w) solar system supplying, via MPPT controller, two recently renewed leisure batteries – we just don’t plug in to EHU at all and can park anywhere, fully self-sufficient – that’s with fridge, heating, lighting, showers, TV, DVD’s, phone and laptop charging, etc etc. (y)(y)

She also has the full SE wind out awning (encapsulated within the bodywork) which is fantastic for summer evenings, also to this we fit an Oxygen inflatable porch awning when weekending - and a large drive-away awning for the long stays. If required we will include the Oxygen porch awning in the sale (it really is good for weekends and up in less than five minutes – very light too). Loads of storage with all rounded cabinets, cupboards and wardrobe/drying cupboard. She has a ‘power boost’ aerial system and I would be happy to include the 19 inch Finlux TV/DVD/Freeview television and reversing camera.

You may think with all this ‘why are they selling?’ – there’s one reason alone, we have been smitten by the six wheeled Rapido 10001 (or larger), especially now with our ever growing Grandchildren, both in number, size and our, soon to come, retirement 'present'.:whistle:

I welcome any bona-fide inspection of our Isla, she will of course have a new MOT on sale and a full professional valet (though I’m not sure what they would clean better than she is). Any road test would also be welcome (with me at the wheel) and of course anywhere for you to be certain you are happy with her. :)

If you are new to Motorhoming this would be fantastic, I will spend as much time as you need to ensure you know how to use everything correctly. Experienced Motorhomers know what they want – and it’s all here for sure, highly sought after marque with the fantastic, in my opinion, best layout. Lovely interior that has never been smoked in, I know the previous original owners so know its history. Another recent damp check completed with no signs of damp ingress anywhere.

Please, only genuine interested inquiries – this is not going on eBay or anything like that - yet.

Please PM me to inquire, ask any questions or wishing to view arrangements– later this week is out as we will be attending the Bristol Balloon Fiesta, and our Isla will be with us.(y)

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Trikeman.:(

Last edited:
Reactions: SMB
OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Ah' yes 'that old money' question......:)

I am asking £26,500 for Isla, and if the potential owner also wants to purchase the 'A' frame equipped 56 reg, 5 door Peugeot 107 auto (with all the kit) I am asking an additional £2000.00.(y)

Regards,

Trikeman. ;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Hi, thanks for the PM's about your interest in our motorhome sale. As requested here is a more comprehensive 'list' of what's in our motorhome - my apologies if it was more of a 'story' than an advertisement - will I ever get this selling bit right.(n)

Here goes.:)

For Sale
Autotrail Apache 700se (full SE pack) 2006.

Hi, our beloved ‘Isla’ is for sale - a low mileage (currently less than 30,000 miles), extremely well looked after and serviced, comfortable true six berth spacious motorhome. A Fiat Ducato based, 2.8 turbocharged and intercooled diesel, Autotrail Apache 700se, one of the best and most sought after family motorhomes available. Ultra reliable, fuel efficient and easily driven - this has been our pride and joy. She’s been a major (pampered) part of our family for over two years now and in that time we have toured Scotland, the Lake district, most of Wales and the South of England and had a wonderful time – without as much as a hiccup. I of course keep her well serviced with only dealer/manufacturer filters and top notch, fully synthetic oils.

She is great on fuel, even when taking our Peugeot 107 - ‘A’ framed on the back and has never wanted for anything.

Motorhome includes,
  • A beautiful ‘U’ shaped lounge in the rear – fantastic for a couple/family lounging watching TV/DVD’s in the evening or additional dining/entertaining (converts into large double bed). This is an additional area within the motorhome to lounge, as opposed to a fixed bed, making the day use much more widespread and open.

• Large Heiki roof light over rear lounge providing natural light and ventilation.

• Cabin/lounge separator provides the rear bedroom/dressing area with en-suite facilities.

• Amid-ship 4 seat opposing diner with table (additional table also included).

• Great large double bunk over the cab (can be used for additional storage also if required).

• Luxury pile specific SE carpet set included (never used – prefer the woodgrain surface).

• Bathroom has a toilet and wash basin with mirror/lighting with superb separate shower.

• Cooker has three gas and one electric hob, grill and a superb oven (cook the same as home).

• Hot and cold supplied sink unit (both cooker hob and sink have glass covers).

• Fully functioning 3 way fridge/freezer (12v, gas and 240v).

• External barbeque point (gas supplied).

• Exteral shower point hot/cold (with hose and head to fit).

• Both LED and tube lighting internally.

• Powered expel/induct air fan system in over diner roof light.

• Full gas/electric hot water system.

• Full gas/electric static and hot air blown habitation heating.

• Electric cab windows.

• Electric habitation entry step (automatic retraction).

• High-range 5th gear gearbox (superb motorway fuel consumption).

• Radio/CD/DVD entertainment system.

• 7 inch sat/nav motorhome/lgv specific (stops you going to low bridges or weight restricted areas).

• In-built battery charging system.

• Rotating driver’s seat.

• Fully seatbelted – including saloon.

• Rear fold-away full length ladder.

• Recently fitted full set of Michelin Agilis 16inch camper specific tyres (yes, the really expensive ones which should last for years to come).

• Fully remotely alarmed with the famous ‘Strikeback’ system with full immobilisation.
  • Milenco Habitation double security locking system (remote locking from inside and out).

• Two fire/smoke alarms and one carbon monoxide alarm.

• Two separate fire extinguishers and one fire blanket.

• One first aid kit.

• Has recent new front brakes.

• New rear air suspension fitted (this is a superb upgrade).

• Full twin 100w (200w) solar system supplying via MPPT controller and remote monitoring system, two recently renewed leisure batteries – we just don’t plug into electric hook up at all now and can park anywhere, totally self-sufficient – that’s with fridge, heating, lighting, showers, TV, DVD’s, phone and laptop charging, etc etc.

• Has the full SE wind out awning (encapsulated within the bodywork) which is fantastic for summer evenings.

• Loads of storage with all rounded cabinets, cupboards and wardrobe/drying cupboard.

• A ‘power boost’ aerial system.

• Reversing camera and drop down screen.

• Towbar with tow ball and electrics.

• Brand new MOT on purchase (or if done beforehand).

Also can include options below (subject to negotiation).

• The recent fitted 19 inch Finlux TV/DVD/Freeview television.

• An Outdoor Revolution Oxygen inflatable porch awning - if required we will include the Oxygen porch awning in the saleit really is good for weekends/touring and up in less than five minutes – very light too.

• Complete set of accessories can be included – windbreaks, levelling ramps, waste and fresh water transporters, silver screens and chemicals.

• Two 6kg ultra-light gas bottles (if required and ‘at sale’ levels of contents – currently one full, other half full).

• Two fold up lounging chairs, one outdoor table with accompanying small fold up chairs.

• An automatic 56 reg Peugeot 107, 5 door car and ‘A’ frame towing system to enable you to take with you on your travels. We found this to be superb when touring as you can leave your motorhome on site and explore areas such as the inner Highlands of Scotland like we did – absolutely brilliant. Car will come MOT’d of course and all necessary kit to attach to your motorhome.
Bodywork is, for sure, one of the finest you will find and in gleaming untouched, un-bashed, colour-coded white with the SE logo’s and decaling, truly a ‘turn-key’ Motohome. Without doubt, the most comfortable and quietest Motorhome drives I’ve had - and pulls like a train up hills.

You may think with all this ‘why are they selling?’ – one reason alone, we have been smitten by a six wheeled Rapido 10001 (or larger), especially now with our ever growing Grandchildren, both in number, size and our soon to come retirement.

We welcome any bona-fide inspection of our Motorhome, she will of course have a new MOT on sale and a full professional valet (though I’m not sure what they would clean better than she is). Any road test would also be welcome with me at the wheel and of course anywhere for you to be certain you are happy with her.

If you are new to Motorhoming this would be a fantastic entry and I will spend as much time as you need to ensure you know how to use everything correctly. Experienced Motorhomers know what they want – and it’s all here for sure, highly sought after marque with the fantastic, in my opinion, best layout. Lovely interior that has never been smoked in, I know the previous original owners so know its history.

Please, only genuine interested enquiries – this is not going to be a cheap, knock down or desperate sale for sure, we would be more than happy to keep her if she doesn’t sell. If you are a genuine motorhome hunter this should be on your list, you will struggle to find better for the price - I am aware as we spend any spare time in motorhome dealers looking for our next one.:LOL:

PM or call 07982 901073 - I am aware traders are after these, but please no trader enquiries.

Thanks,

Trikeman.;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Hi, thanks for the PM's (similar question). Unfortunately the large Khyam Motordome wont be sold with the Moho as Son has already 'pilfered' it for his. However, the Outdoor Revolution Oxygen can be.(y)

Regards,

Trikeman. ;)

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
SWMBO, has just decreed.
Going for New 13 month MOT this coming Friday and she will be for sale, official - from then, on some of the 'more notorious' sites. :cautious:
We will be still using her though - lots of places to see.(y)

Regards,

Trikeman. ;)

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Lordy,,,,,,, just gone and done it and put this also on the world wide auction site for the great unwashed,,,,,,:cautious: have mercy on my soul, said I would never do it - but.......
Let the madness commence. :confused: Like "will it fit in my garage"? "is it any good on petrol"? "Can you bring it to Inverness for me and my Wife to have a look"? "Can I pay weekly, if not can I try it out for two weeks in the Algarve and I might buy it after that"? etc, etc.:mad:

Trikeman. (wish me luck with all that may be thrown at me).;)

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Seriously that looks a fabulous MH ! Good luck with sale I would think any real genuine buyer will buy it and enjoy it (y)(y)

Yes Charlie, it really is a good one and the photo's don't do it justice to be honest. I hope (if it does sell) that the new owners have just as much enjoyment out of her as we have - it changed our whole outlook on life.

I did plan on doing some really 'good' photos of her, however SWMBO said, "stop faffing with that bl**dy camera, lets get going" and off on another adventure we went.

Regards,

Trikeman. ;)

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Ooooerrrrr, getting all panicky now as I have received several calls from potential buyers wanting to see our MoHo that's for sale.

It could be quite a challenge as there are two who want to see it Saturday, three on Sunday and one, so far, on Monday - some of these people are driving some distances too. They could get near to me after driving for hours and when they turn up the previous viewer may have already bought it!(n)
I have explained this but it seems they still wish to come on the chance that the previous ones may not have bought it....... I have some of their numbers but this is a reality that could well materialise.:unsure:

Wish me luck.

Trikeman.;)

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Good luck with your sale. Hope you dont regret it. We love our AT apache.

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Good luck with your sale. Hope you dont regret it. We love our AT apache.

Thanks @irnbru

Just took it for its new MOT and went the long way there and a very long way back home and I'm starting to really think again to be honest - we love the Apache too,,,,,, Oh the misery of it all - decision making that is. (n) Shamefully, we only did 1,096 miles between this and the last MOT but had some great times for sure.....

As usual, tester showed me round underneath and not a thing to even think about.(y)

I will let it run for the weekend and if not sold then - it won't be for sale, not budging on the price, nowt,,,,,.:sneaky:

Regards,

Trikeman. ;)

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
well done..which of the viewers bought it:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back