Free Member
Aug 20, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt on Transit
Exp
since 1988
Ditto to what you have all said about Lin and Jez and their hard working helpers, a great week, one of the afternoon highlights for us was the Molkky game provided by Catspyjamas (Jane). Thanks for the cards and whisky they were delivered when I was in full flow preparing Pimms so sorry if I seemed preoccupied. I have put them on display at home and the whisky will be accompanying our next venture, the Pennine Way.

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Lovely post Jez and Lin.... may I proffer a suggestion...

Buy @Andy a map :) :whistle::whistle: xxx

OY.............:boxing: don't need any map..........as I kept saying, it's just over THAT hill, (I didn't specify WHICH hill I meant........;):whistle:)

I'd also like to pass on my thanks for all the hard work, (mostly 'behind the scenes) done by Lin and Jez, and band of helpers...........having run similar types of events, I do know just how much hard work goes un-noticed by most participants.

Again, came away with great memories, of a week spent with friends old and new, so from Mum and myself, a massive :cartoon:

One request,...........back to 10 days next year. :D

Poppi

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Talbot Express Rambler
Exp
May 2014
V
sopie.jpg
ery excited here in Devon as we are off to view this little darling! The house has something missing without a dog

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Eve

Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
Lovely dog Les, said Oscar would be the last dog I had, but might have to borrow a dog occasionally to get my fix.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
but I knew I was going to enjoy meeting Jock and Rita,
And when you did, you thought, "bu##er, I've been right stitched up here". :LOL:

It was a pleasure meeting both you and Jackie. (y)
Have you handed the TCTV (Thetford Cassette Transportation Vehicle) back yet? ;)

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita. :)

ToddyTwo

Free Member
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since March 2014
Just arrived home and wanted to say a big thank you to everyone at the rally, especially Jez and Lin. Every aspect of the rally was brilliant, we loved it. It was great meeting lots of new people and the week went by too quickly. THANK YOU!

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Just arrived home and wanted to say a big thank you to everyone at the rally, especially Jez and Lin. Every aspect of the rally was brilliant, we loved it. It was great meeting lots of new people and the week went by too quickly. THANK YOU!
............................Can only add to Toddy's post. Thanks for everything guys, muchas enjoyed. :):)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
Sorry we had to leave the rally half way thru due to other family commitments, elderly mother, and we can see we missed a lot of fun. Many thanks to Jes and Lin and we hope your dogs leg gets better soon. Hope to see you next year for a whole weeks fun. Martin and Sue

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Gary/ Anne were you travelling along the A37 towards Yeovil today just before 1pm, an RV same make and colour of yours passed us.

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
Hi Jez, Hi Lyn,
Just got back from I.O.W., AND SUDDENLY REALIZED TO MY SHAME that we had not thanked you for the organizing and effort that made the DORSET FUN RALLY such a fantastic "Meet".
So... very sorry for our tardiness...but we loved the whole week.
Elvis rocked...
The FUN MONTY was brilliant...
But, above all else, the company was wonderful.
Many, many thanks
Viv & Chris XXX

Poppi

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Talbot Express Rambler
Exp
May 2014
NO cadoodle Les lol her parents were both caboodles which are collie x poodle so no moult the same :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back