• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Omnistor 5.5m Residence Room Brand New In Box (1 Viewer)

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
for sale
Omnistor 8000 G2 Residence room awning - brand new never been used and only put up to take photos.
Curaçao blue, white & grey
This awning fits the 5.5m canopy and is XXL size for the sides
Includes all relevant poles/masts/rafters, pegs, rubbers, bags and of course the front panel and two side panels.
There's a set of curtains by Omnistor for three if the windows.

This awning sells for over £1200.

Selling cost £400
Collection from Bingley, West Yorks.

Note, reason for selling is awning was included in purchase of motorhome. But motorhome has a 5m canopy and awning supplied is 5.5m. It is too big for my van!
Was going to have it altered to fit but decided to sell and buy the right size instead.
Interested parties to send me pm
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
If you have a sewing machine, taking 1/2 meter out of the front panel would be fairly straight forward.. as there is a door on the right of the panel, I'd remove the excess from the left hand side ..

If you don't have a machine, having it done by a sail maker wouldn't cost a huge amount..

If your looking to buy a machine.. I have a house full :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
GAVLAD
Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
Thanks Jim
I've looked at having this done and Rose Awnings was going to come to the site we are due to stay on to have a look and measure up for altering, but we then have to take the awning with us, just to put up the once for them to measure and it's a toss up between doing that or taking the bikes - space & weight wise.

Also, the front panel has two window panels with zips around them and the window goes right up to the edge on the opposite end to the door. So in order to shorten it, I'd have to cut into one of the window panels, take the zip out and the rejoin it with adding a new zip or not bothering with a zip for that shortened window. The zips form part of the verdanda opening, so it would ideally need a new zip putting in if it was to be altered.
Rose Awnings have said it is doable, but haven't said how much it will cost until they see it.
I was going to go along with it but after a visit to our local weigh bridge yesterday, it's time to re-assess what to take!:(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
We took half a meter out of the door side. Door now right at the edge. £20 to a local re-upholsterer.

Terrific piece of kit but ridiculously heavy. I'm sure they, or an engineer with milling machine, could take a load of weight out of the framing and still leave it strong enough.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
If you've still got it, why not take a section out of the centre instead ... :) ... whilst you're at it you could have an extra vertical zip put in rather than have the remaining bits just sewn together, then you could, if you wanted, just open up half of the front. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sgooduk

Free Member
Jun 13, 2015
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Just Looking
Exp
none
Back up for sale, stupidly I didn't measure my rollout in how far it comes out and series 8000 residence is 275, my roll out only comes out to 250.

May look at altering the sides however looks complicated as one side needs to match front so would have to change angle at top too. Looks like rose awnings may have some alterations after all of i don't find a buyer ;)

As Gavin said all fabric brand new, everything complete.

Includes curtains

£400 cash no offers.

Thanks

Scott

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back