Rally Whitehouse Farm, Misterton 2015 (2 Viewers)

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Spotted in Misterton ;)
aha! I have found a proper 'Gerri-can'!
image.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 28, 2015
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks to everyone for making my first proper meet so welcoming & friendly. We had a great time because of all the brilliant people there but a special thanks must go to Mick for my trip around the field on the Harley. Looking forward so much to meeting up with you all again,
Lorraine

bike pic.jpg

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Big thanks are due to Sheila & Mick and Shirl & Andy for the fantastic organisation of this amazing rally, ably supported by their brekkie crew they managed to cook everyone a fab breakfast Sunday morning , while raising money for a great cause, the weekend entertainment was great thanks Simon & Dave and the band on Saturday, the funsters were fun as always great to meet up in such a beautiful location,
see you all very soon
Sue & Eric

Dec 2, 2010
Hollywood, Birmingham.
Funster No
MH
A Class Laika
Exp
Since 2011
Another fantastic funster weekend, great company, good campsite and lovely village. Sheila ,Mick, Shirl and Andy deserve a medal for their efforts, many thanks for the entertainment, breakfast and organising the pies:notworthy2:. Special thanks to Mick for taking Pauline for a spin around the field.(y)
:cheers::clap2::clap2::party2:

DSC_1174.jpg

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
Like to thank everyone for a fantastic few days at Misterton, a big thanks to Sheila, Mick, Shirley and Andy for all the organizing, they never stopped all weekend.
Also a big thanks to Simon @dabhand, Dave @toledo and all the backing singers for the fantastic evenings entertainment on Sunday.
Glad the funsters involved in drinking the pub dry on Sunday didn't let the side down, I suppose its something that's just got to be done.
Sorry we only caught the end of the band on Saturday afternoon (got delayed on dog walk:)) they sounded really good.
Last but not least a big thank you to the breakfast crew, hope they raised plenty of money for a good cause.
Dave and Sandra.

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Safely home.. my second Misterton and same as last time. A great friendly meet...Thanks Sheila Mick @runrig Shirley Andy @shirlandy for your hard work in organising, all your helpers that did the cooking and Simon @dabhand for the Sunday night entertainment. ..also Dave Ken and the others providing the backing..
Thanks to old friends and new for your company...
Safe travels. .
Ta Andy. .
P's and a thanks to Shirley and Andy for looking after my chairs for the year (y):)

Sep 30, 2008
Funster No
Many many thanks to the organisers, entertainers, cooks and all who helped them at the Misterton rally. Your hardwork made it a very memorable long weekend for us. Please please put us on the list for next year. Looking forward to it already.

Thanks again you lovely people.

Anne & Malc

Redjumpa

Free Member
Oct 29, 2008
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
5 years
Huge thanks to Sheila, Mick, Shirley and Andy for a fantastic weekend of fun, music and beer (among many other things). Thanks also to all the other funsters for making it a truly great rally. Thanks must also go to everyone at White House Farm who run such a great site. Thanks again from Jane and Graham.

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
I endorse all of the above, to all of the organisers, including all the cooks and pan washers ( you know who you are) for what was a very well run, fun filled weekend, I would also like to thank all the funsters who attended and helped to make it a really pleasant event, never realised there were so many nice people about. See you all soon
Simon and Marg

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
what a great meet. we met some nice new friends. and some very old ones. we thank the whole team for all there hard work. we will be back next year. SORRY. but we will be back.

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
What can I add that hasn't already been said?

I was impressed that we got our very own Vulcan flypast. A nostalgic sight for me as I grew up & worked for a while under the flightpath of RAF Scampton, where they were based for many years.

After the dog walk (dogs optional), we had the added interest of watching some friends of ours take a narrowboat out of the lock at West Stockwith basin onto the tidal Trent. That's some deep lock! Quite scary & claustrophobic when the Trent is anything other than the top of the tide. The speed at which the lock empties is quite impressive too - like going down in a lift!

Even more scary is trying to get back into the lock from the Trent if there is a tide running!

I don't suppose it's the deepest lock on the system, but it's got to be up there amongst them.

A lot of hard work went into ensuring the rest of us had a relaxing but fun filled weekend. It is much appreciated. (y)(y)(y)

:thanks3:

Last edited:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Wow what can one say that already has not been said what a FANTASTIC MEET, FANTASTIC PEOPLE & FANTASTIC VENUE.
Thankyou so much Sheila & Mick, Shirley & Andy plus the BBQ and Breakfast Chef's and their wives for all their kind welcome ,hard work and foods that they provided us with,, it was blumin bostin :) Also thankyou to Simon and Ken for our entertainment and Marge and Lynda as backing girls .
The band on the Saturday were BRILIANT loved their sound. What a lovely clean well run site .
SHEILA & MICK THANKYOU love from us three xxx

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Wow what can one say that already has not been said what a FANTASTIC MEET, FANTASTIC PEOPLE & FANTASTIC VENUE.
Thankyou so much Sheila & Mick, Shirley & Andy plus the BBQ and Breakfast Chef's and their wives for all their kind welcome ,hard work and foods that they provided us with,, it was blumin bostin :) Also thankyou to Simon and Ken for our entertainment and Marge and Lynda as backing girls .
The band on the Saturday were BRILIANT loved their sound. What a lovely clean well run site .
SHEILA & MICK THANKYOU love from us three xxx
See I did tel tha that tha can't beat narthern rally's :LOL:

treetops1

Free Member
Feb 25, 2013
yorkshire/ lincolnshire.
Funster No
MH
Sold last van-
Exp
a long time,since 1996
A big thank you to Mick,Sheila,Andy and Shirl and all those that helped out WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND AGAIN,and the fantastic Band on Saturday afternoon .Lots of new face's .What is going to happen next year sheila ,The secret is out LOL:party:

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Neil,

Are you going to motorcycle meet at barton upon humber, Mick just left and it was raining a short while, bike going to get wet :rofl::rofl:
Bumped into Mick and his mate almost as soon as we got there. He seemed well impressed and is putting it in his diary for next year. Got a piccy of him.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back