Free Member
May 8, 2015
Hurworth on Tees, Darlington
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Wentworth
Exp
Since 1982
We live in Hurworth about 3 miles south of Darlington.
We have recently moved to the area and are looking for some new camping friends. We enjoy a glass of wine and love a pub Sunday lunch. Sylvia and I (John) have been married for 53 years now... really love the small campsites and dont mind traveling to meet up.
We are planning to do Portugal this comming winter but open to suggestions re the latest news reports of the problems in and arround the Med.
We'd love to have a coffee in our van with you so's to get to know you and maybe spend some weekends or so on the same campsite.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
hello smiley.gif

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Hello!
c0119.gif

I'm not in your area so the cup of coffee might go undrunk by me, but you reminded me about a FUN resource I haven't looked at for a long time: a map of where Funsters are located. Go to QUICK LINKS then MEMBERS MAP or follow this link:
Broken Link Removed

OOPS I just looked and you're already on the map! :whistle: Still, it might encourage others to be added on...

OP
OP
J&S

J&S

Free Member
May 8, 2015
Hurworth on Tees, Darlington
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Wentworth
Exp
Since 1982
Thanks for the tips so far.... we'll try a rally but they are not really our seen....

So I'll just remind you or any body thats only just read the thread... Sylvia makes wonderful coffee or tea and I can pour wine very well indeed...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Hi

just looked at the members map and there are quite a few in the NE

I suggest you book a site .. then post where and when you will be there.. have your own mini meet..
no organising needed.. just an informal get together .. two or three vans ..

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Thanks for the tips so far.... we'll try a rally but they are not really our seen....

So I'll just remind you or any body thats only just read the thread... Sylvia makes wonderful coffee or tea and I can pour wine very well indeed...

You may be pleasently surprised.... A rally what you want it to be. Join in or not, free to do your own thing. You will certainly make friends this way. Plus its cheap rates of camping....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back