LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
It's all already been said above, however, Rita and I would like to add our thanks for all the hard work and organisation put in by everybody concerned. It was a huge success, and all those involved should be proud of themselves, and not forgetting Frank & Doreen for their lovely generosity on Frank's Birthday. (y)

I (Jock) am just sorry that I couldn't have been more hands on at the time, with the manual stuff. :(

A special thanks to Popeye, for the much appreciated Thetford wheels. ;)

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita. :)

Daisie

Free Member
Jul 23, 2014
Selston , Notts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 vans in 40yrs
How can I add to all that has been said. It is a long while since Dave and myself have had such a lovely 2 weeks holiday. Home and back to reality. Thanks all for all the great effort put in to make a holiday to remember.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Just to echo again what everyone else has said about it being another great rally with lots of lovely Funsters :) @Jez and Lin - sorry we missed seeing you to say goodbye & a big thank you:thanks3:to you both & everyone involved who worked so hard to make it such a success (y)

Last edited:

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Arrived home an hour ago after a Funtastic week Thanks to Jez and Lin, Pat and Trish for organizing the Rally and Keith and Sue for the the cooking on Saturday ( not had lentil dahl before , it was lovely). Have not laughed so much for a long time my ribs still ache. Roll on next years

Poppi

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Talbot Express Rambler
Exp
May 2014
A HUGE Thank you to @Jez and Lin for a brilliant rally Our first motorhome fun one; Everyone made Jared and I feel really welcome and included us in everything. Even Elvis included me in his backing group :whistle:lol and Steve shared his steam punk pipe with me :X3:hehe.
Lovely pimms and cream tea thanks Frank and Doreen.
Matt Black was fantastic and The fun Monty :eek: Well what can I say apart from what FUN!!
Met lots of lovely people so sorry but you may have to put up with me again sometime :p x x

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
What a week - just fantastic. Thank you to Jes and Lin, plus all the others that put so much effort into making this last week one of the best meets we have been to.

I don't think we have ever laughed so much as we have this week and the 'Fun Monty' will stay with me forever (scared for life).

Oct 22, 2012
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T590
Exp
What can we add to all those superb comments except to agree.
Thanks to all funsters - what a fantastic rally

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Above comments seem to say all I can think of saying as well, :)

Brilliant time had by Mum and I, thanks to all those Funsters/Friends, who included Mum in their conversations etc; She's extremely grateful, as with her sight gone in both eyes, now, I'm thinking its not a happy place to be;
(and yes, she did ask for a preview of Fun Monty kit, I wore later.......:LOL:)

Jez and Lin, whose days were longer than our's by several hours, I think; THANK YOU.

To my FUN MONTY team mates, NO dutch courage OR SOCKS ;), next year.............:whistle: :):)

Great to meet so many friends again, see some of you again soon. (y)

Apr 30, 2010
Reading
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Returned 2010
Well we are back home too, Thanks to Jez & Lin and the 'helping crew' for an enjoyable week and being able to put some faces to names.

Regards

Arthur & Teresa:roflmto:

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Anyone see a green watering can left on the field where I was parked ? I left it out side van all week I do not recall putting it back on van ( have had a look and it is not there ) but I also do not recall seeing it this morning .

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Many thanks to Jez & Lin for all their hard work in running such an excellent rally. Loved the vegetarian option - yum! Good to meet with Funster friends old and new. Greatly enjoyed all the entertainment. :clap2:

Jul 26, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since May 2010
Anyone see a green watering can left on the field where I was parked ? I left it out side van all week I do not recall putting it back on van ( have had a look and it is not there ) but I also do not recall seeing it this morning .
Yes, you did leave it behind! I picked it up and put it by the bins. I don't suppose it's worth the diesel costs to go back and get it though!

Jul 26, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since May 2010
I would like to add my thanks to Jez and Lin, Pat and Trish, our superb caterers (I'm another very satisfied vegetarian :clap2:), Steve and Denise, Elvis, Matt Black and of course the Fun Monty :Eeek:. It was such a fun week and somehow you managed to fix the weather again!
Thanks as well to Colin for fixing my water problems, saving me yet another trip back to the dealers. ::bigsmile:

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Thankyou Jane I thought Iwas going mad, must be an age thing. I can get a cheap one tomorrow, only realised when I went to water my garden tonight

octopush

Free Member
Sep 28, 2012
portsmouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2days
Thanks to Jez and Lin for a fantastic week and to everyone else who helped to make it one of the best breaks we have had.

Hog roast was fantastic.
2015-06-27 17.53.33.jpg

Nov 26, 2009
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
23 years
(y) Just arrived home after our first rally and it will not be the last. Had a wonderful time met some nice funsters :LOL: The entertainment was ace and would like to thank all the guys who made this possible ( especially Jez & Lin ) Hope to see you all soon.

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
feeling just a little sad after the two gloriously friendly and lovely meets in beautiful dorset..
whilst it was good to meet up again with friends made last year at norden, it was horrible having to say goodbye knowing that it is probably going to be another year before meeting up again with most of you.. :(

however, there are wonderful memories to be savoured of the fun and laughter that we had there, and very grateful thanks to all for the kindnesses shown to me by so many of you..:thanks3:

the biggest thanks though have to go to jez and lin and all those others who worked so hard to provide a truly memorable experience for us all with entertainment that was second to none and food to die for too on just a tenner, shining stars they truly are..(y)

:ta:

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Aw thanks Dryad and for all the other lovely comments from those who came to Corfe. Of course we couldn't do it without the help from everyone concerned, particularly our good friends Pat & Trish , Keith & Sue and Steve & Denise but also everyone else who pitched in and helped in some way shape or form.
However well (or otherwise) its organised its only as good as folk make it and as per last year just about everyone came to enjoy their selves which makes all the hard work and preparation a pleasure. We will need to think about next year before too long and try work out how to match this one without becoming too repetitive, there were things that worked better than 2014 and a few others which in our opinion didn't so will need to get our thinking caps on. Any suggestions are most welcome!!
So if we don't see you before enjoy the rest of the summer and hopefully see you again in 2016.(y)
BTW Happy Birthday Dryad :birthday:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 25, 2012
West Cornwall
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
13 Years, 20 years with a caravan
Jez & Lin a very BIG Thank you from Nicki & Me for a fantastic meet. You both worked very hard & also a BIG Thank you for all those that helped. The Hogroast was first class & as for the entertainment we could not ask for more. Anyway thanks once more from Sunny Isle of Wight.
Nicki & Phil.

:dogthanks:

kaybee

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
Just got back home and it has all been said. It was lovely to see folk from last year and to meet new folk as well. Jez and Lyn worked really hard and I know they had a lot of support from Tricia and Pat and Denise and Steve but it was a fab meet. This one has quickly become one of my favourites. Would love to do it again next year. I'm still chuckling at Matt Black he was fab. Well done and long may it continue
Kath

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I have been home since Monday evening but sadly without Land-Line or Broadband and no Mobile Boost so pretty much out of touch with you all.

I spent three days with Old Mo and lots of you lovely people at Bag-Wash Farm near Weymouth, in fact I was the last to leave apart from Mo. We made new Friends and valuable acquaintances in Armytwowheels, who will live to regret helping us and so many others with Colin's impressive engineering skills. What he gave me was the confidence that the route I was going down was the correct one and Sandra gave me is beyond words, thank-you both so much.

Then on to Corfe for what is sure to be one of the best meets ever. Met so many new people, some of whom plied me with Sambuca, Poppi and J, Steve and Denise, two extremely talented funsters, Les who is bringing my dog (maddie) up for me, Arthur Bognor and arthur01.

I have decided that to list everyone is far too dangerous as I'm bound to forget someone, but I knew I was going to enjoy meeting Jock and Rita, and was looking forward to meeting again so many from my brief visit last year.

Elvis was great, the funster Generosity (Philbo) was amazing, I could have listened to Matt Black at the piano all week and all of you wonderful people who didn't rip the p1$$ too much following the scratch from the tight entry on our new MoHo Ruby. The Hog Roast was outstanding, well done Keith and you lovely ladies pitching in.

Cutfinger sold his wife's bike and by the look of his Avatar
27893.jpg
he must have spent it all on this new to him MoHo...........

Jez and Lin have made one enormous fatal error; inviting us to York in July for guided tour of the city and a crash course in local Dialect.

Thank you all for making a great week in fabulous surroundings.

Regards Griff and Jackie

Last edited:

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
all of you wonderful people who didn't rip the p1$$ too much following the scratch from the tight entry on our new MoHo Ruby.

Being an ex sailor POPEYE I thought you would be used to TIGHT ENTRY your words:whistle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back