• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Burstner Nexxo T660 (1 Viewer)

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
We've advertised our Nexxo on E Bay. Having read the recent disturbing threads about E Bay scams, I'm a bit hesitant about the pricing, as we've studied the market for recent and current Nexxos for sale, and deliberately priced ours at the low end of the scale - even though it's in superb condition! We've done this in order to generate interest.
Please let me assure everyone that this is a genuine vehicle and not a scam.
We're hoping to sell the Nexxo and buy a new Burstner to enjoy before the best of the summer is over!
Chris

Broken Link Removed

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
That's a really good price.....have you advertised elsewhere too? Probably not far from what a dealer would give....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
Why are all the good ones appearing when I'm not in position to buy, we would have to sell first.:(

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Have you tried Preloved and Gum tree too .... I have been successful on Gumtree after @lesleyjean recommended it. Also if you are on facebook and type in your home town and items for sale there is usually a local thread for you to advertise on for free.

The vehicle is a lovely one, make sure you get what it is worth. x

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
Very nice probably better than mine. Perfect layout for two and the bathroom and grill is a real improvement on our previous Burstner. What you getting next?

OP
OP
bellabee
May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Thanks for the tips and comments. We haven't put it anywhere else yet. I hope we haven't under-priced it. We're not trading it in, because we intend to go to Germany to buy another. Looking at the Viseo i 700.

Jan 26, 2010
Conwy, North Wales
Funster No
MH
Relay self build
Exp
Since 2007
I advertised mine on E Bay and did not get a lot of interest. I advertised it on Autotrader and it was sold within 48 hours. May have been lucky but could be worth you considering. Good luck with the sale.

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Have previously been successful at selling a MH on Preloved and it's free to advertise. Give it a go.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back