GeebeeJaybee

Free Member
May 28, 2015
St Helens
Funster No
MH
A Class - Adria Vision
Exp
We have just purchased a 2010 SeA Sharky L2 (spotless) MH and we pick it up next week after the dealer has fitted the reversing camera (if I need one on my car I certainly need one on this!) and a new awning.

We are both cycling fans and had planned on hiring a MH for 10 days this summer to go over to watch the Tour de France but with hubby being a mountain bike thought we could get plenty of weekends away too. In 2 hours from home we can be in North Wales, Lake District, Peak District etc easily. Up until this year holidays have generally been in Florida as we own a house there but it is too far for weekends!

In addition we are in the process of trying to adopt children so think this will be a wonderful way to get family time.

Looking forward to lots of good tips!

Jen & Glyn

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome, hope you have loads of fun in your new toy. Don't forget Dumfries and Galloway for the mountain biking we have the 7 Stanes here some great routes with wild camping close by.
I'm a runner and it's great going to races with your own motorhome, means when your knackered you can just put your feet up and rest lol.
I think the kids will love the MH lifestyle, our daughter who's just turning 18 has loved the holidays we've had in it from the outer Hebrides to Slovenia and everywhere in the middle. We used to foster and they loved the trips also.

Good luck on all fronts

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Hi from Eastbourne and :welc:
I wish you all the luck in the world with your adoption. I have a son going through the same process and the authorities delve (quite rightly IMO) into every crevice of your life.

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Hi Jen & Glyn and welcome to the Fun!:welc::party:

Good luck with all your plans! (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements