Rally [May 22, 2015] Thetford Bash (Norfolk) (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
The whole site is extremely well drained.. We have even put 40' artics up there in abysmal weather and never once had anything sink in the slightest !
Basically almost immediately under the surface is a mix of flint, sand and chalk

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I THINK IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN !!!!!

Back on a Fun rally... :)
The odd's have been stacked against me for a while, even to the point that on Tuesday this week my son got rushed into hospital from work, suspected viral meningitus ! He's home now and resting..

We are loading the van and everything now rests on the grandkid's getting home from school and the traffic on the M6 / A14. Fingers crossed be there later tonight.. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Brilliant news all round Tonka !!!!

Not so brilliant news..

Someone fired up a genny this morning and had complaints about it..

Please be aware...
Gennys are allowed to be used, are perfectly acceptable and can be used between 9am and 9pm

If you are parked close to someone using a genny and do not like it, it is not THEIR problem it is yours.
They are not breaking any rules at all.. having a go at someone for using a genny is though

Folk can move where they like so if you do not like where you are please feel free to up sticks and find a more peaceful pitch

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
health has let me down again, totally gutted, was looking forward so much to being there and making some friends and was so hopeful even last night of making it there today on the reasoning better late than never, *sad sigh*..
just wishing i could have found a companion to drive me and the van up there............

could you please donate my tenner to the air ambulance fund jaws, thank you..

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
health has let me down again, totally gutted, was looking forward so much to being there and making some friends and was so hopeful even last night of making it there today on the reasoning better late than never, *sad sigh*..
just wishing i could have found a companion to drive me and the van up there............

could you please donate my tenner to the air ambulance fund jaws, thank you..
Poor you @dryad, hope you feel better soon.

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
Poor you @dryad, hope you feel better soon.

aww, thank you, just hoping and keeping fingers crossed that this year isn't going to be a repeat of last years health crap, my lovely van that was newly converted for me was so sadly neglected, she was loaded up and raring to go..

hoping that there will be lots of pics soon of the fun and frolics at the meet for all those who couldn't be there.. :)

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Back from the wedding that we had to cancel this event for.....any chance of someone seeing this and saying it's ok for us to come and join you all this afternoon??? :)

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
And so the auction began :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 50

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Got to watch my down load . I am on Tesco mobile not many people got internet here I'm really supprised to have it I'm the one who is usually struggling for the internet at other meets lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 49
Sep 15, 2013
East Grinstead
Funster No
MH
A Class
Thanks all really enjoyed our first of many rallies. Special thanks to Jaws for organising it. Michael and Arenda

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
All I can say if you haven't been to Jaws Thetford Bash don't miss next year, it was brilliant. The organisation, the food, the music, especially the music was just great and as for the sportsmanship showed during the ped racing, made Superbikes seem tame. (y)

Apr 25, 2015
broome norfolk
Funster No
MH
fithwheel
Exp
Thanks to everyone for making us so welcome at our first rally, and to Jaws and co who made it all happen. We had a really brilliant time.

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Great music and lots of money made for Air Ambulance via the auction. Lots of fun yesterday on the mopeds have a few photos and bit of video I will try and upload here .....if not i will try and and put them into my album . Thankyou John for all your hard work . It was a really great weekend.

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Welllll...

What luck we had having such a wonderful crowd of Funsters to keep it all going so well !!!

Me ? I just set it up and let you guys run with it !!!! You did not disappoint !! LOL !!

I do not have any final figures yet as a few items that did not sell at the auction are gonna go on fleabay ..

I can tell you that the dreaded 'candle' made about £80 alone !!!!!!!!

As a VERY rough idea we raised over £2000 for air ambulance this weekend !

Al-Di

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp
since 2013
Fantastic weekend, well done @Jaws and everybody else that's involved roll on next year,(y)(y)

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
great weekend with some great company even nicer that it has made some money for a worthy cause
simon i owe you a bottle of bubbly and thanks for the entertainment, thanks to rob and mandy for hosting the party and most of all thanks to john for making it happen xxxx

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Great weekend at Thetford this weekend.
Fantastic amount of money for air ambulance which was raised.
Nice lonnngggg 4 mile walk into Thetford, not 2.5, few drinks in the bell inn then taxi back to rugby club.
Thanks again jaws (John) for arranging this great meet, we will be back next year

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back