Bumble Bee v Spider (1 Viewer)

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
Sat at home and a Bumble Bee flies in buzzing around driving me mad with his buzzzzzzzzzzing in my ear:mad: then silence(y) good for me but unfortunate for Mr Bumble as Steve the Spider pounced into action and spun his web round Mr Bumble:sneaky: Now although i don't like animals or insects much i couldn't just sit here sipping my beer playing on the laptop, so like a bullet out of a gun i ran to the kitchen grabbed a bee saving device (saucepan and lid):ROFLMAO: and saved the day with a swoop and a catch then out the bloody door (phew). Mr Bumble managed to unravel himself and gave a flap of wing to what i believe was a thank you:rolleyes: As for Steve he's nowhere to be seen but probably waiting for his next victim:cool:. None of this would of happened if the wife kept on top the dusting, I will be having words later :whistle:
DSCF8165.JPG
DSCF8166.JPG
DSCF8167.JPG

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Unfortunately, Steve is the last living example of the rare spider Bumblchomper Conservatorii. A species which feeds exclusively on stupid bumble bees.

But I would have done the same and have fed sugar syrup to exhausted bumbles in the past. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 4, 2014
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Been around the block a few timesšŸ˜‰
Think you might be a biased here Rob:(

Why does the spider have a christian name ? Whereas "Mr Bumble"
Only has a surname??????

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
You've probably deprived Steve the spider of a weeks worth of sustenance.....Shame on you for interfering with nature, all the same you Chelski's always taking from others (things like premiership points);)

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
Doesn't spiders venom turn their victims internals into mushy soup to be "drunk" later by the spide? The wrapping in silk is just to keep the prey from wandering off after being bitten?

It could be that the deed was being done while you were taking photos and although you released the bee, it was probably too late by then. :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back