Rally [Apr 2, 2015] Chester Food Festival 2015 (Chester) (1 Viewer)

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Is it just the email you print of with payment details ect or is it there an actual ticket we only have an email to print of :(
fullsizerender-jpg.55406

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Due to unforseen circumstances ,Looks like we are coming. Now need to read this thread and fond out what its all about. Food is all I know so far.
Looking forward to meeting you all whoever you may be.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Im a newbie...since Sept 14
Just a thought....I'm sure I read there was a "Psychic Taxi" clairvoyant medium on in the main marquee on Sat night....maybe that's why we can't have amplifiers...so we won't disturb her concentration nor waken certain sleeping spirits complaining about wailing of a different kind..?? The Funster kind?! :whistle:

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Im a newbie...since Sept 14
Due to unforseen circumstances ,Looks like we are coming. Now need to read this thread and fond out what its all about. Food is all I know so far.

Yay!!! Fantastic news! See you there! :cheers:

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Haha just told mum shes off to Chester next weekend. Wheres that she asks, erm im not sure really but we are going anyway. Somewhere below Manchester says I as I now ask google :)

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Glad you can come! Check out the threads in the Rally chat section about all our shenanigans! Saturday morning meet and greet with cakes, and Easter bonnets (mine is still a work in progress!) and a quiz Sunday evening followed by a Funsters Got Talent show! :D

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Does anyone know the latest NOT THE EARLIEST time that Sandra can get into the Chester meet please? This is a serious question .. honestly ... :)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Sorry ... not been on the forum for few days so I may have got this wrong as the thread too long now.... bit confused as to what licence they talking about.

If it helps, when I was dj ing if the place I was working at had a licence I WAS covered under that licence EVEN THOUGH I WASN'T IN THE SAME CLUB ROOM AS THE REST OF THE PLACE. Sometimes there were several function rooms working their own thing at one time. So if it is this licence they talking about then it should cover the marquee also, if they are covered in their own rooms ... Sorry if I have got the wrong end of the stick here ... as I say not read the whole thread and have to log off again now... hope it may help.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Glad you can come! Check out the threads in the Rally chat section about all our shenanigans! Saturday morning meet and greet with cakes, and Easter bonnets (mine is still a work in progress!) and a quiz Sunday evening followed by a Funsters Got Talent show! :D
OMG, don't cook, thats what mums are for.:) As thick as s**t for quizzes, can't sing to save myself.
Good wine drinker though :)

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Dog are allowed here right? Or else he will have to go to kennels?

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I'm rather late in joining this thread. Just noticed it's at a racecourse..Is there racing on ?

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
I'm rather late in joining this thread. Just noticed it's at a racecourse..Is there racing on ?

So pleased you can come, Chester is a lovely city I am sure your mum will love it. The meet & greet on Saturday morning is a good way to meet the other funsters. On the Cakes it's just like a Jacobs Cake Table does not make any difference if it's bought or home made, just that the home made we are having a little Competion , will be fun. Looking forward to meeting you. :Smile:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
We have quite a few Scottish funsters coming now, Beerdrinker Ken, from Luss, Peter (Watta) from Aberdean and now your selves, we have Funsters coming from the Isle of Man , and lots of places in between, my fingers are firmly crossed hoping the weather is reasonably kind to us. (y)

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
sound like a good time will be had by all... no bodge jobs on jean and sandras van mind terry.
will ring you about that heater if I remember, providing you still got it
ta andy

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Does anyone need anything Scottish brought. .like tattie scones, square sausages, haggis, pies etc.
Oh you little beauty. (y) Yes please, and it won't be enough to fill a 3.5 tonner............honestly. ;)

PM on it's way. :)

Cheers,

Jock.

Jul 21, 2013
Vienne France
Funster No
MH
VW T4 & MC LOUIS 671
Exp
2013 / 2004
My mum passed away this morning suddenly ish .
so not sure if comming will make mind up based on what funeral director sais tomorow .
i just feeal totaly numb right now with all sorts of feelings.
mother and farther in law sais nothing can be done and rather than just sitting at home may do good to still go. But im unsure right now but will see how i feel on thurs.
shame if dont go as was looking forward to it so much.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back