• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD CI Mizar GTL Living. TopClass. 2006 30k on clock. (1 Viewer)

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Our children no longer camp with us , so we are downsizing to a panel van. A new era!
Our beautiful family van is now ready for a new home.
The 7 birth Mizar was designed to make family touring the only way to holiday. Plenty room to lounge around in . Plenty "own space" for everyone.
Whether you want a family van for you , or to take the grandkids occasionally . This van is ideal.
If there's 5 of you you don't have to make up any beds !
The bunk beds are ideal as you can use the top for storage and the bottom one pushes up so you have a large garage area. For bikes, skis etcetcetc.
She has had new Michelin camping agilis tyres. New breaks and discs for our new year trip to Scotland. She's also had the cambelt done last year for our trip to the outer hebrides .
She sleeps 7. Though as a family of 5 we never made up the double bed. 4 x 3 point seat belts.
Great lounge space . Swivel front seats. Nice size family dining table.
Totally professionally reupholstered/refoamed to a modern design by careavan .
The youtube link is not our MH but it's the very same model. So you can get an idea of the vans quality and rare , very comfortable layout.
Ours Motorhome has been totally reupholstered. Just been fully valeted and in Excellent condition. Spotlessly clean, we are non smokers.
We are also including extras.
A fiamma zip store awning. Very easy and quick to zip to the roll out canopy.
Paragon fold down silver screen,
BM1 monitor see pic. 2xtrojan traction batteries. Solar panel on roof. One refillable gas bottle.
We very rarely have hook up when we camp.
We also Camp in - temps all through winter on our various trips. She is a very warm Motorhome and is fully winterised.
This model has a fully winterised fresh water tank and plumbing. 75mm insulation in floor, 27 mm inside walls. With Webasto diesel heating, a very warm economical heating system.
Double glazed seitz windows, fly screens and blinds to all windows. Removable carpet.exterior fly screen door , roof vents. Manual panoramic roof light. Hardwood framed furniture, doors. Dedicated tv area and socket.
Though we will include the bracket to view tv in a better position. ( under the drop down Luton bed )
Truma water heater. Gas bottle locker. Fresh water tank 110 ltrs . Waste water tank 105 ltrs. Cut off valves to all gas installations . Cycle rack to rear. High level breaking light. Illuminated integrated entrance step. Awning light. Outside gas bbq point. GRP side walls and rear. AlKo air suspension .
Kitchen.
Gas hob and grill. Oven with pan storage. Chrome mixer taps. Flush fitting sink. Cooker extractor fan. Cutlery drawer. Large 3way fridge sep deep freeze. Lots of cupboard storage and very useful pull out larder.
Bathroom
12 v electric flush thetford toilet. Seperate large shower area with bi fold fitted shower door. Vanity storage cabinet. Large shelved wardrobe storage area. Mirror.
Living area
7 berth. Dinette double bed1835x1250 mm. Small single 1600x600mm. Single bunk beds each 1900x750mm. Removable ladder to Luton over cab bed and bunks. King size Luton over cab bed. With Windows to 3 sides , directional reading lights.
We keep her in gold award storage. So viewing will have to be arranged.
More pictures available on request.
To be sold with 12 months mot . All service history , handbook etc
Full habitation service. And certificates. 1 previous owner.
Payment by bank transfer Only.
Collection on cleared funds.
Don't hang about , the first to see will buy , this " Top Class" quality built model.
Thankyou.
£24950 ono.
Contact 07798668289 Ralph

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
OP
OP
Ralph-n-Bev
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Whilst Ralphs been doing Pug all day. I've been busy putting the Motorhome up for sale. It's taken ages . So much faffing about. But she's finally for sale. Trying, here, gumtree and ebay. For now.
So we will have to see how she goes. We aren't CCC members so can't put her on there. Any one else think of anywhere worth trying ? Or better still anyone know anyone who wants a lovely clean Motorhome with lots of extras ?

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
You could always try it on preloved, you will have to be a member, think it's about £5 a year, good luck with the sale, see you both in Whitby in your pvc
:party2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ralph-n-Bev
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Val means panel van conversion of course.
Though I am partial to a little bit of pvc wearing at Goth weekend. As fellow funster goths know !:blush:

OP
OP
Ralph-n-Bev
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Oooo I like your new avatar Jim. Is that your new MH. Very nice !

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Nearly missed this thread as well - not been on much this last few weeks-but been on all day to make up a bit -
Hi R & B both gumtree and preloved are free --ebay classified are just under £15 for 28 days - I'll be coming up for some tips :D just bought a 12 plate relay for myself -pick it up next week(y) they are painting /colour codding the plastics/bumpers for me -Just got to get this bus finished and off the drive then I can make a start on either the Vito or Relay -hopefully one will be almost done for Whitby :)
terry

OP
OP
Ralph-n-Bev
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Hiya Terry.
I've put the MH on preloved ebay and gumtree.
Gumtree cancelled the ad as Id put payment by bank transfer only. Don't know why, they said it breached Sellers rules ? So I had to take that bit out. We won't be ready for goth. But we're going !

Anyway,
We've got someone coming to look at her on Friday. Had a couple of silly offers of people.
Anyone know the best way to get paid? I though bank transfer was? Don't fancy having cash. If it was a cheque it would have to clear, and would the bank accept a cheque for such a large amount?

OP
OP
Ralph-n-Bev
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Here are more outside pictures.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Deleted User
With regard payment I have been advised that the safest way is if the buyer and yourself can got to the buyers bank and watch him/her make a payment to your account through a bank transfer. I assume that once it's done then the buyer can't ask for the transfer to be cancelled.

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Caravan club have classified section we got loads of interest from there. A couple from 3 miles away ended up buying from us though saw the ad on there.

OP
OP
Ralph-n-Bev
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Had a text today. What's your best offer. Please email blah blah.
So I emailed back . This was the reply.
Do people think we are thick?

Thanks mate for your details,the asking price & conditions is ok
l'm buying it for my son as a gift ,I won't be able to Inspect due to
the nature of my work overseas, would 've love to call in person
but satellite server has been down which restrict calls,l'm presently
working on offshore as a petroleum engineering.
Regarding your payment, please get back to me with your paypal
details in order for me to make payment to you cos that my only
method of payment, my courier will contact you for pick it up and
deliver it in my place after payment has been made to you.
I would appreciate if you can email me any pictures of it (if available) ,
please send me your paypal details to send funds to you ASAP.

I have just replied ,
Thanks but No thanks. Bank transfer only. No paypal no scams.

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Is your birthday 30 March or 1st April ??????

I think most people selling vans get that email. :)

Hope you sell soon for the price asked. Bank transfer is the only way.

OP
OP
Ralph-n-Bev
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
I know, but gumtree wouldn't let me place an ad saying bank transfer only for some reason.
We've had a few offers , but we aren't in a rush.
Hence it taking so long to get round to putting her up for sale. I thought I'd better do it , as Ralph is so busy converting Pug!
Got a family coming to see her on Friday . Fingers crossed.

OP
OP
Ralph-n-Bev
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Had another Question tugging at the heart strings again. They have been coming in thick and fast.

Hi I'm a paratrooper on the way back from afghan after a 6 month tour and looking to take my family of 4 Around Europe. The van looks awesome and I'd love to make you an offer of 23000 pounds cash I've saved hard if you could do it for this I would be for ever in you debt your servant Murphy. 01-Apr-15

My reply was , and I put the question on my listing this time , hopefully to deter any others.

A: Hi, How weird, I've already had 2 more X service men , one requiring the Motorhome to be made accessible for his unfortunate disabilities. Caused by fighting for queen and country. 2 off shore workers with no phone signal and intermittent Internet . And an oil rig worker buying it as a present for his son. Who'd send a courier to pick her up. So you can understand my wariness. The Motorhome has only just gone up for sale. I've got a family coming to see her on Friday. I shall see if they want her , before considering any low offers. She is priced to sell already. We don't need to sell her. We have our new PVC already. I won't consider any other payment other than bank transfer. I won't let her go till the funds have cleared. I won't let her go to anyone , other than the buyer. I don't do scams as you have by now concluded. If you are a genuine buyer , you need to save a bit more I can wait, and contact me over the weekend. Kind regards.

Last edited:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Good luck with the sale Bev, ours is up for sale just now too and funnily enough the same guys are after our.

If any of you are members of Facebook they have a few sites you can advertise for free and certainly has loads of traffic

OP
OP
Ralph-n-Bev
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Thanks for that. We don't do face book , I wonder if we could get our Jacob to advertise it for us. Worth trying tonight once he's home from work.
Good luck with your sale too!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back