Free Member
May 1, 2012
south glos
Funster No
MH
Pilote panel van
Exp
since1997
Thanks Sian and Jim received ours today.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lee Fryer

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2014
Eastleigh
Funster No
MH
Coach built CI Carioca 15
Exp
Since June 2012
Hi Jim
Stickers received today thank you.
But cheesed off and frustrated that no reply to included note, or reply’s from email, message via your avatar (which you must have seen as you have answered a post just after), post in chat. rally chat, rallies, can you please let me know if I am booked in for Newbury and that the now 2 bookings for Malvern Have been cancelled, and can you tell me how I can remove these from my inbox. As I have said I am new to all this, this is my first forum but think I will give up and continue motor homing on my own.
Lee

May 5, 2014
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Beginners, got Doggy the van - March 2014
image.jpg
The sticker we have on our cars and MH

Reactions: Jim

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi Jim
But cheesed off and frustrated that no reply to included note, or reply’s from email, message via your avatar (which you must have seen as you have answered a post just after), post in chat. rally chat, rallies, can you please let me know if I am booked in for Newbury and that the now 2 bookings for Malvern Have been cancelled, and can you tell me how I can remove these from my inbox. As I have said I am new to all this, this is my first forum but think I will give up and continue motor homing on my own.
Lee
Hi Lee,

Obviously it is entirely your decision, but please don't be too hasty to call it a day with regards to FUN. :(
We are all new to forums at some stage of our IT experiences, and it can become even more frustrating when the software and format are changed. If you go into resources (see menu at top of page) there is help available. If still unsure, go to the relevant forum and post a request for help. You won't be disappointed at the response.

With regards to frustrations of not receiving a reply to PMs or emails sent, you may not be aware that FUN is only one aspect of Jim's hectic daily workload, which might warrant a little bit of patience and understanding on your part.
We are a real friendly lot, both on the forums and on the meets, which are excellent social occasions,
Please have another think before puling out of the membership, and give it another go. :)

Cheers for now,

Jock.

Lee Fryer

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2014
Eastleigh
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since June 2012
Jock
Thanks For your kind words, my problems started on 4th march when I tried to book in to fun for Newbury and I still do not Know if I have been successful, I know these these meet get full up quickly.
Lee

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
Hi Jim
Lee

Lee, if I can help you with pointing you in the right direction with regards to finding your way on the forum, then please do send me a message and I shall do my best to help.
I'm pretty new to motorhoming after years with a campervan and I've only just joined Fun last year, so appreciate its all new and a case of finding your way.
Stick with it, the information and advice on here is invaluable and I'm sure you'll make many friends in the process. Plus, I'm sure everyone else would like to hear what you're up to and where you've been on your trips.
Cheers Gav

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Jim
Lee

Hi Lee, I cannot tell you if you are booked for Newbury, as this is something you do with the organisers. If you followed the instructions in the first post in this thread, then you are booked. (y) Looking forward to seeing you there. Meanwhile, I understand the forum can be overwhelming at first, spend 30 minutes or so in this section, Website Help. It's full of help files and videos. (y)

I missed your message on my profile, that's easy done. Much better to start a conversation. See this help file that helps you understand the difference between them http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/resources/profile-posts-and-conversations.79/

Any problems, do shout up on the forum, you'll always get help.

Lee Fryer

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2014
Eastleigh
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since June 2012
Hi Jim
I did follow your instructions at the start of the post twice both times came back to inbox as booked for Malvern I sure you can check that in my inbox and how do I remove entrees in the inbox.
Lee

homercostello

Free Member
Jul 11, 2010
kidsgrove staffs
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs globetrotter
Exp
9 years
Hi Jim
due to change of van we now need a new windscreen sticker could you please have one for me to pick up at the Chester rally.

Cheers jeff

Mar 31, 2015
County Durham
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
October 2014
Where can I get a sticker from to join the multitude of others on our van - the most used/important ones on the front and the less used on the smoked glass at the back where no one can see them!
Cheers
Ian

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Hi
Sent in a SAE approx 2 weeks ago now but not heard nothing,is there a holdup of some kind?
Many Thanks

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Yes, we were way from home for three weeks, so impossible to send your sticker. We are back today so look out for it this week (y)
no worries, just wanted to make sure you received it ok, no rush now i know you have it :)

Kelso

Free Member
Sep 19, 2013
Whitchurch, Hants
Funster No
MH
McLouis
Exp
10 years
Can I get one at the Peterbourgh show? Had one but could not get it off the old window when I replaced it.

amentalcat

Free Member
May 3, 2015
Herts, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hiya, will you have any stickers at the Newbury show please? Seems silly to have to post it if we are going to be visiting anyway?

Cheers

Ali

Bobndebs McKay

Free Member
Jul 15, 2014
Bali for the Winter!! Back in Feb 2016
Funster No
MH
Hobby 750 FMSE
Exp
5 months travelling Through France, Spain, Portugal, Germany and Holland as a Full timer in our firs
:)Hi Jim, have sent an SAE this morning thanks.
Am down in Rhoose this weekend visiting my Grandkids, the Debs and I are on the ferry to France on Monday Night:)
Left turn and down to Spain and Portugal, till the last week of Sept, back for England Vs Wales in The RWC, looking forward to shed loads of banter and baiting:LOL:
Take care, cheers(y)

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Is there a lifesize picture that I can print out and put in the tax holder ?

Broken Link Removed

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
Am away so just asked my son to send for one for me. Thanks