Rally Chat Chester Evening Quiz . (1 Viewer)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Putting the idea out there we are thinking of having a quiz evening with rounds and groups, anyone who would enjoy a quiz evening could you please show your interest on this thread. :gracias:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I don't like quizzes but if you do one, then YES please I would like to join in unless it is couples only :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Righty-oh! Well, this is a suggestion, let me know what you think!
I suggested teams of four so that all teams have a fair chance, and it can encourage couples and singles to join forces, so @Ockerron may need your company @movan as I'll be quiz mastering! It's a great way of meeting new people! And what about £1 per head? Then the proceeds can be split into 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes!
As for date, we can't do the Friday evening as Gloucester Rugby are playing and I'll be glued to a TV. So either the Saturday or Sunday evening? Let me know your thoughts.
To keep the quiz fun and fast moving there will be multiple rounds of 6 questions, to include some picture rounds. Lots of variety to suit all tastes and ages!
Finally, I'd like a couple of willing volunteers/glamorous assistants to help with inter-round marking (answer sheets supplied, it's really quick!)
I'm very excited about Chester now, Easter can't come quickly enough! :party2: :cheers:

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Sounds great Ger, thanks for organising this, can we have some questions tailored to us younger Funsters?:reel:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thanks @Gerri19 . Please put my name down. I don't care which night .. Saturday sounds good as many may have gone home on the Sunday.

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Thanks @Gerri19 . Please put my name down. I don't care which night .. Saturday sounds good as many may have gone home on the Sunday.

Saturday could probably the music night. :Smile:

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
It can be as long as you like! :)
That's what I like to hear!! ;) I can accommodate any length of quiz, just need to know what people want! Long enough to be fun and worth doing, but not so long people get bored!

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Count me in for the quiz please.
Lorraine x

ps can I be in a team with three very clever funsters, as I am remarkably thick and it will even things out a bit...:Smile:
Nonsense! You'll be amazed how brainy you will feel! It's not all general knowledge, just being aware of what's going on and some music/movie/tv knowledge and you'll be fine!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back