Rally [Aug 6, 2015] Bristol Balloon Fiesta Funster Rally. (Brsitol) (1 Viewer)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I would like to go. Is it full up please and if not what do I do...? I will be in that area at the time.

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Im a newbie...since Sept 14
I would like to go. Is it full up please and if not what do I do...? I will be in that area at the time.
Yayyyyy...! Lady Movan's coming to judge the re-enactment of "The Family Photo"! :LOL: @Trikeman pleasie kindly put Joy's name down on reserve list till she gets her confirmation thro...she knows what to do as Ive just pm'd her...(y) Btw Ive still not heard about my confirmation of "promotion" to main list..still keeping an eye out on my emails though..will update you when I do :)

Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
Movan,
I fear you may have left it too late, best thing to do I think is to contact Trikeman and see if you can get yourself on the 'hopefuls' list.

Take care,

Norman.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Never mind ... thank you both for your help..... I did contact Trikeman but have not heard back.

I will be in Bristol that week so maybe we will meet up anyway on our travels :( ... Thanks again for trying to help... I also contacted the rugby club as I wasn't sure what the situation is. x

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
@movan @TUCANO TWO...& anyone else who needs to know...

In the absence of Trikeman...who is fast asleep on his conservatory settee from having being gassed out by his staffie for too many days...the official list for this rally can be found on page one in Trikemans first post with the reserve list shown at the bottom of the post. The booking forms and further details can be found at the top of this page (page 32) in the copied post within Lilacmoss post...hope this helps...and please let Trikeman know by pm-ing him that you're interested so he can keep his forever growing list updated. Thank you!(y)

Ps Maybe the constant pinging of his inbox will awaken him...;):ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
@movan @TUCANO TWO...& anyone else who needs to know...

In the absence of Trikeman...who is fast asleep on his conservatory settee from having being gassed out by his staffie for too many days...the official list for this rally can be found on page one in Trikemans first post with the reserve list shown at the bottom of the post. The booking forms and further details can be found at the top of this page in the copied post within Lilacmoss post...hope this helps...and please let Trikeman know by pm-ing him that you're interested so he can keep his forever growing list updated. Thank you!(y)

Ps Maybe the constant pinging of his inbox will awaken him...;):ROFLMAO:
LOL Thanks LM. I have pm'd him ... as apparently there are now more places but he has not come back to me yet.....Will keep you informed :)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thanks LilacMoss .. really appreciate your help. So much going on in life at the moment struggling with simple things. I have sent off my cheque. I REALLY appreciate your kindness. x

(still not heard from Trikeman so don't know if definitely in or not .. he must have fallen out with me .... do you know how long we have to wait to find out if we are in, as I will need to look for somewhere else to park as will need to be in Bristol for health reasons in the family. Many thanks. Joy :)

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Hi Joy, glad to hear you are down to come. I dont believe theres any prob with space. Terry will confirm when he gets your cheque.
Will be lovely to meet you as Les has never been the same since he saw your trike pic, even tho you dont have it now lol x

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Its great to hear you're going Joy...(and you're more than welcome sweetheart x)....and you WILL be on the pitch even if we all have to shuffle up to fit you on! @Trikeman will confirm your space soon soon....WAKEY WAKEY TRIKEY!!!!!! :whistle::ROFLMAO:

And you're not wrong in warning Bristol @movan;) Btw whats this photo @Debs is referring to...? Poor Les! :LOL:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
It was a photo of my trike, @LilacMoss , which I had to sell when poverty set in .. I put it towards my current motorhome which I may end up having to live full time in unless I get the six numbers up soon :).... I will see if I can find it.

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
It was a photo of my trike, @LilacMoss , which I had to sell when poverty set in .. I put it towards my current motorhome which I may end up having to live full time in unless I get the six numbers up soon :).... I will see if I can find it.

Hope you have still got the photo Movan...can we see it..come on brave lady :) As for poverty situ n living full time in moho..at least your trike was put to good use (y) But I can empathise and will send out huge wishes for you to get your six numbers! Might be useful to buy a ticket with 13 on it first though...:rolleyes: :LOL:

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Not forgetting Ladies - this is the rally thread.:blush:

Jeeze - two days working away with no internet access and everything goes to ratchet here - Panic not.......

I will answer the million PM's I have now,,,,,,,,,, immediately,,,,,,,,,,,, if not sooner.:laughing:

Regards,

Trikeman.:wink:

Dec 9, 2013
Derby
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi just had conformation from terry for my booking for the ballon rally length of Motorhome is 6.9

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Excellent Chipy - you are now on the 'official' list.
We will be sending out requests for names and van lengths shortly.

Regards,

Trikeman.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Wow .... Debs, Lilac Moss and me all together ... BRISTOL WATCH OUT!!!! :)

:D Don't forget Geraldine :LOL:........and lots of others that I've yet to meet(y)
Sorry, Trikeman, I will go over to the 'filibusting' thread (looks a bit scary to me though:eek:)
sorry Trikeman - Joy, have left a post on the filibuster thread as this one is out of bounds for girlie chat! (y)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
How embarrassing... sorry Trikeman .... Where is the Filibuster thread please. :( ... sorry :blush:

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Hi,
to all you lucky Funsters who are coming along to the Bristol International Balloon Fiesta we are requesting some details - we are nearly all booked in now and getting close to final numbers.
:party2:
You can, if you wish, start PM'ing me with the following details if you already know these. Please try to stick to the format as we can put them straight into the (another) form for you - it will eventually help us with the site plan etc.

Number (as on list) ...............

Fun Name (yours) ................

Full Name (booked in) .......... ...........

Van Registration ...................

Van Length (approx meters) .................

Arrival Date ......................

Departure Date ...................

Who doesn't mind being next to Tootles ...............

Regards,

Trikeman.:wink:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
@Trikeman
I've just pm'd you details but where's the list so I can what no we are please (having a blonde moment):doh:
Cheers

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back